306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: A new toy...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
removed
Looks tidy mate and only 62k, how much if you don't mind me asking?

Only problem is that is has a petrol engine in it lol
Winner! Right fuel!
The 106 GTi you had in mind is much more girly, this seems a bit more boyish and mature :p

PS. cheers for the advice on msn earlier (y)
Looks noice
looks spotless
Hahaha, mine's V175 OAC. Looks sweet man, but if i see you driving it you know i'll be disappointed.
Lucky lady! wish i got xmas presents like that!
removed
Looks fapping lovely
Sounds like an absolute bargain mate Smile Should be pleased with that, and I'm sure she will be!

*Until she gets the insurance bill haha
Wow, 62k miles with tax and mot for £1200. How did you manage that? Offer him a free reach around? Tongue
Fair play, got yourself a bargain there!
There just isn't a market for an uneconomical, expensive to insure petrol these days. You'd be shocked at what these go for now! £800 for below-average miles & above average condition is pretty normal.

Though 62k is bloody brilliant! Engine still nice and tight on that?

Lucky I'm his girlfriend.... ninja
Poodle Wrote:Hahaha, mine's V175 OAC. Looks sweet man, but if i see you driving it you know i'll be disappointed.

I knew the VRM looked familiar

Lucky woman though mate, nice buy
Does it tap as loudly as eds?
Lol eds is a loud tapper! Haha and the pictures wouldn't load yesterday as my connection was shit, but they do today and she looks a beauty Smile I like alot
Cheers guys. No tapping at all, smooth as silk when cold or warm. Pick it up tonight, left a dippa on it last night.

JP
Just got it home... goes really well in fairness. I'm jealous!
What the hell??????

I dont think id ever buy my girlfriend a car in a month of sundays! never mind a 6!

But fair play man, looks a minter
It is... a couple of tiny dinks and knocks, but nothing I can't tidy up... Will make a really nice car I think.
JP do you want me to be your wife if your gonna go round handing out 6s
Go on then... if you want big boy Smile
reppd dum, oh wait. . .
jammapic Wrote:Go on then... if you want big boy Smile

you said to me at the crimbo meet i could be big spoon (if i wore the bee costume)
bargain bud, your missus is a very lucky women. Looks mint!
How long before I get some DT vs GTi videos online? lol
Do it! lol
Just keep the V5 in your name Wink
remove
Pages: 1 2