306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: resetting/turning the clocks back to 0!??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
not trying to do this to sell a car with mega low miles...

Im changing the clocks anyway and losing some miles...
will take a pic with the mileages next to each other for a possible future sale.....MOTs show mileage now anyway...

so I thought it be quite cool to reset clocks to 0 as everything is rebuilt and it be quite cool...to me anyway.

the analogue ones are easy enough...but is there a way with the digital ones? they obviously have some memory chip or tiny battery?!

any ideas welcome as usual Smile
Speak to cully, he moved his digi pod over to his new dials...guess he'd know
good call.

it is possible...using something like a tachopro2008...but they pricey...service is expensive.
I know they can be altered, maybe through pp2000? But I definitely know its possible to change the mileage ninja
Piggy, I think cully threw up a thread of how he did it Smile

Yeah you can change the mileage but you'd need the soft and hardware..speak to cully again lol
Ive PM'd cully.

my other though was finding a new digital odometer...cant imagine its cheap though
(20-09-2013, 07:47 PM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]Ive PM'd cully.

my other though was finding a new digital odometer...cant imagine its cheap though

But it won't be oem...it needs to be oem as the rest of the car almost is
no, it will be oem.

would need to buy it from Pug/Citroen I expect
you can change the circuit boards over for a lower milage set i have done this

or you can reflash the chip with new info i did look into this but finding info is like trying to join a secret society