306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: For sale - front droplinks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As title and on eBay

eBay Link
get them cheaper than that new lol
(15-09-2013, 03:36 PM)adamm306 Wrote: [ -> ]get them cheaper than that new lol

Where from? Last time I got a pair ιt was £23 literally 2 months ago
Yeh fair play but I only buy decent ones lol

Ɑnd why would you want metal ones that bend? I'd rather they snap tbh
Id rather they bend, every plastic one ive had has snapped on me...
Yeh but bent ones stay bent ɑnd you may not know. I'd rather they snap, then you know, at least the plastic ones have a memory
(15-09-2013, 04:11 PM)adamm306 Wrote: [ -> ]metal ones for a 10er

Metal ones are known to be poor in comparison to the plastic ones. Certainly dont last very long hence the price!
Jonny might be interested lol
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PEUGEOT-306-AN...3f13e6eeb3

£9, plastic ones, inc postage!

With a 1yr warranty
(15-09-2013, 08:15 PM)lolsteve Wrote: [ -> ]Jonny might be interested lol
lol

When I saw how much activity this thread had, I knew someone had to have said it!
Suppose if your cars really low ɑnd you go through a lot then eBay ιs the best place, I have always got lemforder for mine, seem to last well under heavy abuse
if you are going super low and hard, then you may as well go for adjustable/rose jointed
Try telling that to the masses bud! A lot of people stupidly would rather spend a few quid every couple o months than get the expensive(right part) for the job
(15-09-2013, 08:32 PM)Jonny b Wrote: [ -> ]Try telling that to the masses bud! A lot of people stupidly would rather spend a few quid every couple o months than get the expensive(right part) for the job

but to be fair, for the masses, we dont need full rock hard ones, and for £9 posted for a pair with a years warranty...cant go wrong to be honest.
(15-09-2013, 08:28 PM)Jonny b Wrote: [ -> ]Suppose if your cars really low ɑnd you go through a lot then eBay ιs the best place, I have always got lemforder for mine, seem to last well under heavy abuse

Hence this post bud