306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: mongoose backbox. gti seats. fmic set up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Mint phase 3 gti interior

£100

Full fmic set up for a hdi. Includes everything

£200

13row mocal oil cooler. Includes lines and thermostatic sand which plate.

Sold
Sell me just the drivers seat...? :p
Yours for £100 Wink

Also may have the gaz coiloves for sale with topmounts. £275
(15-09-2013, 07:12 PM)Just Sean Wrote: [ -> ]Yours for £100 Wink

Also may have the gaz coiloves for sale with topmounts. £275

Ooooooooh, temptingggg.
Sean you need to make people aware the backbox is a bolted connection, not a flanged one like the oem setup meaning it won't fit on anything other than the mongoose midbox
Sean. Talk to me about the oil cooler chap.
(15-09-2013, 07:16 PM)Ed Doe Wrote: [ -> ]Sean you need to make people aware the backbox is a bolted connection, not a flanged one like the oem setup meaning it won't fit on anything other than the mongoose midbox

Its not for sale any more as I was going to run my standard box on it but I cant ! Sad

(15-09-2013, 12:20 PM)Just Sean Wrote: [ -> ]Mint phase 3 gti interior

£100

Full fmic set up for a hdi. Includes everything

£200

13row mocal oil cooler. Includes lines and thermostatic sand which plate.

Sold!
You finished with my spanner yet? And the rest of the rear window set up?
Yeah I have mate.I'll be passing thru on the 27th...

Only thing is i completely forgot about the switches and theyre now in the scrap yard! :/ sorry Sad
Got some rear window switches here Connor if there of any use?
You got the mongoose mid pipe too then?
(15-09-2013, 08:17 PM)Chris Wrote: [ -> ]Got some rear window switches here Connor if there of any use?

And the relay? Sean will sort payment :p
(15-09-2013, 08:47 PM)Connor Wrote: [ -> ]
(15-09-2013, 08:17 PM)Chris Wrote: [ -> ]Got some rear window switches here Connor if there of any use?

And the relay? Sean will sort payment :p

dont forget the switch by the dash dimmer switch too.
I assumed that switch was part of the "rear window switches"
I should have that one too somewhere. Ill have a look.
(15-09-2013, 08:50 PM)Connor Wrote: [ -> ]I assumed that switch was part of the "rear window switches"

gets forgotten I think, as does the relay. Most assume you just need the switches behind the handbrake and the motors
(15-09-2013, 08:51 PM)Chris Wrote: [ -> ]I should have that one too somewhere. Ill have a look.

Going to ace tomorrow?
Maybe, got work at 5am the next day though. If go I won't be there late.
Ok well im umming and ahhhing so take it just in case
The mongoose exhaust, if you have the mid section for it I could be interested if it fits on a stock cat. Got a standard mid pipe so you could fit your standard back box Wink
Skoob, yhpm
Connor, you haven't paid me yet lol!!!
You ain't sticking no dirty car parts in my scooby bitch!!!
(15-09-2013, 09:20 PM)Just Sean Wrote: [ -> ]Skoob, yhpm
Connor, you haven't paid me yet lol!!!

You haven't supplied me with all my parts yet Tongue plus, you're renting my spanner Wink
Got any pics of the mongoose exhaust just so I can see how it fits?
Only pics are from it fitted but check out my project thread in my SIG for the Astor 6.

It sounds insane BTW! I can show you before you buy it if you like! You coning ace 2moro?
Car is broke mate so nope, got a link to your project as I'm viewing this on tapafail so can't see sigs Dodgy
Think you've put the wrong link up mate unless your project thread is about road deaths Huh
Think you've clicked the wrong link!
Deffo the wrong page, whats the best you can do on the cooler setup and any photos?
Pages: 1 2