306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: so whose sacking them off
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
whose sacking off the other ones permanently

i realise this one is not competition
If Ive translated you correctly, then Im gonna see how the next few days pan out
i think you have Wink
I think i will get banned. People who know me know I speak my mind and quite frankly, I think what Tom is doing is childish and pathetic.
NiallHarper Wrote:I think i will get banned. People who know me know I speak my mind and quite frankly, I think what Tom is doing is childish and pathetic.
amen to that
i wont go looking to get banned though
Well I'm on the fence, but this one is much faster and easier to use....

And no-ones had a go at me on pugnet, so I'll use both for now Smile
THE_Liam Wrote:Well I'm on the fence, but this one is much faster and easier to use....

Have to agree with this Smile
THE_Liam Wrote:Well I'm on the fence, but this one is much faster and easier to use....

This for me as well. Big Grin
aye, i shall be using both i think.
i can imaging threads such at this ones, probably shouldn't be started just to prevent more stirring up. Although reading the thread about facebook banning is quite entertaining
Not me this time Smile
Agree with John tbh, threads like this probably aren't the best idea...
I think a bit of competition will do a lot of good! There will be a goldmine of information on both!
whats tom doing now lol
Carlos182 Wrote:

Have to agree with this Smile

+2