306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: good luck toms306
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I know he's not on today but id like to wish him luck at the doctors today.
So with that.

GOOD LUCK TOM LAD...
hope they finnaly get the ball rolling..
Good luck Tom Smile
Good luck dude. Hopefully they have something to say not just the usual doctor crap.
Good luck Tom!
Good luck mate, fingers crossed for you.
good luck tom!
i told him the cure for this years ago . . .cork up the arse or an adult nappy . .job jobbed . .lol

luvya Tom x
Good luck pal Smile
What are the odds he comes back with a packet of strepsils and a plaster? Seems to be all doctors do these days lol

Good luck buddy x
You can do iiit! #robshneider
Good luck mate hope it goes well
Good luck dude. Hope you finally get this sorted. Smile will take time but you always got us. :-)

Fcs next year thats your target. :-)
Good luck babe don't let them fob you off.
Break a leg! Smile
Aww, thanks everyone!! Smile

(12-09-2013, 10:38 AM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: [ -> ]i told him the cure for this years ago . . .cork up the arse or an adult nappy . .job jobbed . .lol

lol Was tempting this morning, couldn't find a big enough cork though. Confused lol

(12-09-2013, 11:39 AM)cwspellowe Wrote: [ -> ]What are the odds he comes back with a packet of strepsils and a plaster? Seems to be all doctors do these days lol

Good luck buddy x

Didn't even get that! lol

Just got a business card to refer myself onto someone else - that means another damn phonecall I've gotta do. Rolleyes
Get ringing then lad
(12-09-2013, 12:38 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: [ -> ]Get ringing then lad

Lol, give it time, still trying to calm down since this morning. Tongue

Watching 'Monk' atm.....take my mind off it. lol
Spill the beans, howd it go?
(12-09-2013, 12:57 PM)Tom Wrote: [ -> ]Spill the beans, howd it go?

As I say, I got a business card, and have to refer myself onto a mental health person....

That was it.

Well I say that was it, it took several trips to the bathroom and a lot of panicking before hand. Also completely lost it in the car park when I got there, started beating up the door card. Sad Then had to wait 15 mins to see the doc as they were running late so that added to it.

On the plus side, I was told that a counsellor/assessor would be able to come see me at the surgery, which saves having to go into town which is a slight help.
Sounds well worth it mate, you went through with it, you might not of solved the problem but you went to the doctors and seen someone, thats awesome!
Yeah I know it's a start.

Couldn't have done it without you guys. Smile

/gay lol
Thats what we're here for. 306oc family <3
At least they didn't tell you what they told me when I last went to the doctors...

"Hi doc, got this cut on my leg that doesn't seem to be healing"
"Oh really? Lose weight, stop smoking and cut down your alcohol intake"

Great, cheers, can see how that's relevant.

Well done mate Smile
Waaaaaaiiiit...

Tom actually left the house?
(12-09-2013, 02:04 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: [ -> ]At least they didn't tell you what they told me when I last went to the doctors...

Well done mate Smile

Lol, she was really trying to find something for me to cut down tbh 'do you smoke?' 'no' 'do you drink alcohol?' 'no' 'not at all?' 'nope' 'how much caffeine do you have?' 'none' 'Take any drugs?' 'no'.

She must think I'm a right boring guy....oh wait..... lol Either that or she didn't believe me.... They always look at me odd when I say no to the drugs question.....I can get shifty, jittery and agitated without any drugs ffs! Dodgy

(12-09-2013, 02:16 PM)me-tm Wrote: [ -> ]Waaaaaaiiiit...

Tom actually left the house?

Yes. It was horrible.
(12-09-2013, 02:04 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: [ -> ]At least they didn't tell you what they told me when I last went to the doctors...

Well done mate Smile

I get that.
"Doctor I have Ear infection"
"You ever considered loosing weight, your over weight could do with loosing 5 stone".

Dont know what hes on with for thoes of you who seen me if I loose another 5 stone ill be anorexia!
(12-09-2013, 02:48 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: [ -> ]I get that.
"Doctor I have Ear infection"
"You ever considered loosing weight, your over weight could do with loosing 5 stone".

Dont know what hes on with for thoes of you who seen me if I loose another 5 stone ill be anorexia!

Tbh that's what happened to me the first time I went, 2 years back now, well the opposite lol. I went about anxiety problems and the doctor completely ignored that and just wanted to run tests as I'm apparently underweight - which was irrelevant compared to what I was asking!

Also, if I lost 5 stone I'd only have 3.5st left. Shame I can't just use some of yours.... lol
Well done Tom. Its great to see you took that first step. Now get on the phone to that councillor and get an appointment made. Before you know it, you will be looking forward to going to the sessions and will be on the path to being well again in no time!
Well done tom made a step in the right direction tbh i didnt think youd go but proved me wrong well done....now make that dam phone call get an apointment and lets start it snowballing...
Get that call made dude.

I get that too, but the problem is cos I'm pretty muscular underneath is i get to the weight they want I cant get jeans to fit over the muscles in my legs and medium t shirts aren't long enough for my height or wide enough to go across my shoulders.
Pages: 1 2 3