306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Anyone in the "Pug 306 D-Turbo Owners Group"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If you fancy giving someone some lols - take a look at the nile blue dturbo for sale, it's so fast it's torn the engine mount off the chassis and he'll take anyone out in it to show them how quick it is...At 1.5bar, on a k14...

Honestly, couldn't write the shit he's coming out with...
Lmao! That's the best thing I've heard all day, *goes to facebook*
'It can drill a 172 into the ground'
Shame I'm not on gaybook any longer...
oh dear oh dear, seen this idiot before on there, tried saying his lucas rev'ed to 6k lolz.
Im in that group, but why am i struggling to find the post you're on about?

EDIT: Scratch that, i apparently only "liked" the page under the same name....now joined the group too!
Hell haha
someone introduce him quick to 306.net before he finds about the OC. Nospeak
(11-09-2013, 09:27 PM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]someone introduce him quick to 306.net before he finds about the OC. Nospeak

I am actually crying with laughter Smile. Can I rep on tapatalk ??
Hehehe, some people are literally thick as pig shite lol
Anyone else going to join in? I'll keep going for a bit yet haha
(11-09-2013, 09:44 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote: [ -> ]Hehehe, some people are literally thick as pig shite lol

So you live in the country Jonny??
(11-09-2013, 09:45 PM)devils_fuel Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-09-2013, 09:44 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote: [ -> ]Hehehe, some people are literally thick as pig shite lol

Yeah, so? lol
Coming out a mrk3 1.1 fiesta into a d turbo at stage 1 could seem fast as fuk Tbh! Big Grin
(11-09-2013, 09:47 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-09-2013, 09:45 PM)devils_fuel Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah, so? lol

I do as well, never heard a 'townie' say it lol

What's more hilarious is..just misspelt townie in my iPhone and it corrected me lol lol
He was on the OC facebook not so long ago talking shit with someone lmfao
Tooo fecking funny!

Joined for the lols
IM HAVING SO MUCH FUN.
Also this

Ruan Ellis Just before I do top myself, can you do me a diagram of how kick your cars head in, it's been on my mind for a while and I still can't quite work it out - a diagram would be most useful...

Is f*cking genius..
Too f*cking funny!
You bunch of h8ers. Nob heads.
Pure brilliance
So, next oc meet at Dannys house?
Yeah, he pops up every now and then to spew wisdom about his car and how gear ratios mean nothing
Was that good of car he wnts to break it !!!!
It's a Dtub, give it 5 minutes and it'll break itself.
Is this the one you have to join rather than like?
(12-09-2013, 05:39 AM)CJ_Derv Wrote: [ -> ]Is this the one you have to join rather than like?

Yep
Closed group Sad
(12-09-2013, 12:43 AM)Rippthrough Wrote: [ -> ]It's a Dtub, give it 5 minutes and it'll break itself.

lol
Pages: 1 2