306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Stainless exhaust system £35 for one week only
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 20130904_112137_zps7687f313.jpg]

[Image: 20130908_192825_zps16d9f5c6.jpg]

This has got to be worth £35 to someone??

Stainless from cat back and inc XUD turbo downpipe and non cat pipe.
Cost me £75 6months ago for just stainless bit

Collection only, or I can bring it to Castle Combe.
This should work with a hdi if i dont use the decat downpipe wouldnt it ? .. hows this fit onto a cutout bumper is much messing aboit needed ?

Cheers
(10-09-2013, 10:13 AM)joelww Wrote: [ -> ]This should work with a hdi if i dont use the decat downpipe wouldnt it ? .. hows this fit onto a cutout bumper is much messing aboit needed ?

Cheers

Should do, if you have your own decat pipe then the middle section should fit onto yours with no problems... i'd have this myself but i see its collection only, taking all the boxes outta mines after MOT in october Big Grin
Yeah was thinking if i just connect it too my cat at the mo and have the stainless system minus the xud decat on the car then source myself a hdi decat .. sound good ? Any idea how much messing about is needed to fit cutout ? Anyone got a pic of this style box on a cutout bumper? Smile
Doesn't look like the centre pipe at the car end has a flange?

Cat**
(10-09-2013, 12:00 PM)joelww Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah was thinking if i just connect it too my cat at the mo and have the stainless system minus the xud decat on the car then source myself a hdi decat .. sound good ? Any idea how much messing about is needed to fit cutout ? Anyone got a pic of this style box on a cutout bumper? Smile

Yeah sounds good should work. Thats what id be doing if i got it but would be getting a nicer looking tailpiece for it dont like the twin one.
Tailpipe is for not cut out....but obv nothing is impossible
I'll see if a northerner can pick this up from Combe for me! Dibs?
Actually scratch that, didn't realise I'd have to hack the bumper lol
(10-09-2013, 06:13 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: [ -> ]Actually scratch that, didn't realise I'd have to hack the bumper lol

you wont...it sits just under the bumper lip...designed for the non cut out bumpers
SOLD!