306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Hey :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Newbie here, thought i should probs introduce myself Smile im Becca am 19 from Northallerton so erm Hi lol
hiya there...what you driving?

just to warn you, all the lads on here will harass you and want pics...not of the car!!
(08-09-2013, 04:23 PM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]hiya there...what you driving?

just to warn you, all the lads on here will harass you and want pics...not of the car!!

3door 306 HDI in moonstone blue, and yeah i kinda knew what to expect, my bf is on here and posted my car on the other day, which i had to laugh at some of the comments. But hey ho lol
moonshine fwends Smile

ah righto...looked nice Smile
Yeah i put a pic of the car up the other day and i got "pics or GTFO" of becca haha, i did warn her.
Welcome. Pics please and some of ya car if ya want.
Welcome along Smile Got any links to the pictures?
(08-09-2013, 04:50 PM)Grant Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome along Smile Got any links to the pictures?

Perv.

BUT if ya do get the link then im only a pm away.
Here is a picture of my car next to marcus's Smile
[Image: image_zps756bc741.jpg]
your nearside fog light is buggered just like mine
(08-09-2013, 05:00 PM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]your nearside fog light is buggered just like mine

Haha weird, mine needs a few things doin to it then can finally get out an about in it Smile am rather impatient lol
Welcome
Welcome
(08-09-2013, 06:15 PM)pugjohn306 Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome

Haha. Repped.
(08-09-2013, 06:23 PM)kingy Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-09-2013, 06:15 PM)pugjohn306 Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome

Haha. Repped.

Lol for what lol
15 posts in and no pics! Should be compulsary for women to upload pictures of themselves upon joining our fantastic forum Smile That would make the world turn so much smoother.
(08-09-2013, 11:29 PM)Tom Wrote: [ -> ]15 posts in and no pics! Should be compulsary for women to upload pictures of themselves upon joining our fantastic forum Smile That would make the world turn so much smoother.

Is that right lol
In my opinion of course Wink
(09-09-2013, 01:34 PM)Tom Wrote: [ -> ]In my opinion of course Wink

Haha ok then, fair enough Smile
Welcome to the forum Smile
Welcome Smile
(10-09-2013, 07:26 AM)Kimmie Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome Smile

Thanks
Welcome to the wierd and wonderful world of 306oc
welcomes Smile
Welcome