306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Swaps: Your phase 1 front for my phase 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im a massive phase 1 fanboy but currently have 2 306s both with phase 3 fronts and Im looking to rectify this

The main priority is a poxy black phase 1 front for the truck tub, I need a black phase 1 sports bumper in good condition, black ph1 grill and hockey sticks and maybe a bonnet, I already have my ultralight fiberglass but an original bonnet would be nice.
also after some 3dr phase 1 rub strips, black door handles and mirrors if anyone has some too?

the black phase 3 front i want to swap has an excellent condition bumper with gti spiller and rallye blanks, black ph3 grill with intact hockey sticks and a black ph3 bonnet complete with mint dturbo bonnet liner (cold air feed for top mount intercooler still intact) a few stonechips but not dented or rusty Smile

[Image: IMAG0005_zps6ac98913.jpg]

And next up I have my diablo hdi estate. This isn't in any way urgent, just testing the water. Its a pretty mint example so would be looking to swap the complete diablo front for a likewise mint ph1 diablo front

[Image: IMG-20130905-WA0002_zps0440f48e.jpg]

Anyone interested? just a direct swap as I don't have the space to keep so many body panels
Just so your aware the colour match from ph1 Diablo to ph3 will be shocking.
Ph3s are considerably lighter than the ph1s
(08-09-2013, 11:46 AM)Chris Wrote: [ -> ]Just so your aware the colour match from ph1 Diablo to ph3 will be shocking.
Ph3s are considerably lighter than the ph1s

yeah I thought about that Sad doesn't really help that theres about 20 different shades of diablo red to contend with if i were to get it resprayed too :/

but still itl be worth it to achieve the image i have in my mind