306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Hybrid T25 XUD Bolt On Turbo £250
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Turbo Dynamics T25 Hybrid Turbo. £250

This is custom made for the XUD and is under 5000 miles old and has no shaft play. It bolts straight onto the engine and the standard intercooler pipes/exhaust can be used. It is a non egr manifold which has been used and is tapped for an egt sensor. A brand new egt sensor and digital gauge are included with the turbo. Oil pipes are also included. New gaskets are recommended for exhaust manifold and exhaust. The turbo fits perfect behind the engine and does not need any bulkhead modification. It has always been run with a filter. An easy 170bhp+ with supporting mods

I paid £450 for the turbo as it was unused. I would like £250 for it which would include the egt sensor and gauge.

[Image: th_IMG_2116.jpg]

[Image: th_IMG_2119.jpg]

[Image: th_IMG_2117.jpg]

[Image: th_IMG_2120.jpg]

[Image: th_8ca6788b-f4bf-4110-a50b-9c2f46d4dd19.jpg]

[Image: th_377cff4c-894f-4ba6-9ab9-727553533689.jpg]
Will also include a free mbc with the turbo (ball/spring type)
Still available

Will do free postage

So £250 for turbo, lines, egt gauge, sensor and mbc with pipes
bargain, is that a standard oil line?
Is this same as jp's turbo? Good price of it is. Glwts Smile
jp's was a GT2556 dan.
2556....woh
(20-09-2013, 07:35 PM)padge Wrote: [ -> ]jp's was a GT2556 dan.

Thought it was a T25?
From what I remember this is based on a gt1749vb - actually epic turbos... If I wanted a quick spooling wastegater that was more reliable than the usual 2052s etc, I wouldn't hesitate over this... I've been in this and can confirm it spools like feck and has a damned good top end... Most people on this forum are just used to T25s and TD04s in the wrong housing...
This is a 1749vb indeed, with a cutback turbine wheel to relieve backpressure a bit, as well as a full 360* thrust bearing, staggered oil seals, balanced and blueprinted. Decent bit of kit, and cost a small fortune when it was new.

This was basically the baby brother to my GT2556, and spooled way better!

JP
Thanks for the additional info guys. Now someone buy it!
sam...dood...check ya pms!
(21-09-2013, 06:20 AM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]sam...dood...check ya pms!

I haven't got time to post the boost gauge today
well at least ruddy pm me...I still want it. do you want to sell it or not!?
(21-09-2013, 12:47 PM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]well at least ruddy pm me...I still want it. do you want to sell it or not!?

Sam's got a busy day today . . .too busy to be running after little Piggies . .Wink
As above, give me a break
Turbo still available, would accept sensible offers now
As I'm a bit new to all this, can someone explain why I would want this over the TD04 I had planned to fit. With an 11mm and DW10 rods what's this going to do for me.
In a nutshell....Quicker spool.

More reliable as its a hybrid with x y and z done to it hence more efficent.

Plus its bolt on.

Im sure im just touching the surface. A more experienced, technical member will be along shortly to explain in more detail...
(27-09-2013, 11:51 PM)ally406 Wrote: [ -> ]As I'm a bit new to all this, can someone explain why I would want this over the TD04 I had planned to fit. With an 11mm and DW10 rods what's this going to do for me.

1. Like new so reliability
2. Straight fit so no need for adaptor plates
3. Don't need to smash bulkhead in to fit td04 actuator
4. Fits all standard cooler pipes
5. Spools like a t2 so less lag than td04
(27-09-2013, 11:51 PM)ally406 Wrote: [ -> ]As I'm a bit new to all this, can someone explain why I would want this over the TD04 I had planned to fit. With an 11mm and DW10 rods what's this going to do for me.

You just skim read something or got the wrong end if the stick if you want
'11mm, Td04 and HDI rods
You do realise a 9mm can flow 200bhp+
11mm will raise EGT through the roof
(28-09-2013, 12:29 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote: [ -> ]

'11mm, Td04 and HDI rods

Not necessarily. A 9mm pushing 200bhp will push EGT's higher than an 11mm burning cleanly at 200bhp. The 9mm would be right on the limit of its injection window, personally for the relatively small outlay of fitting a bigger pump head i'd 100% do that every day of the week rather than ra*e a 9mm. It's not all about quantity of fuel delivered, it's about when it's delivered too.

My EGT's dropped by about 150deg by moving from the 9mm to the 10mm, and that 9mm was fast approaching its limit..
(28-09-2013, 12:29 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote: [ -> ]

'11mm, Td04 and HDI rods

Thank you for your input, however please do not mistake my low post count as an indication of inability to do research. At any rate this is not a discussion on fuel pumps, if you have any input on TD04 versus hybrid T25 then by all means old sport, fire away.
td04 is rubbish compared to this hybrid t25.

thats my input old sportTongue
Sold.
SOLD!
What hybrid is this? Like what turbo's?
2 magic turbos sellotaped together
damn, thought they were wood welded, nehmind
(03-10-2013, 06:43 PM)ADV_93 Wrote: [ -> ]What hybrid is this? Like what turbo's?

From what I remember this is based on a gt1749vb - actually epic turbos... If I wanted a quick spooling wastegater that was more reliable than the usual 2052s etc, I wouldn't hesitate over this... I've been in this and can confirm it spools like feck and has a damned good top end... Most people on this forum are just used to T25s and TD04s in the wrong housing..

This is a 1749vb indeed, with a cutback turbine wheel to relieve backpressure a bit, as well as a full 360* thrust bearing, staggered oil seals, balanced and blueprinted. Decent bit of kit, and cost a small fortune when it was new.

This was basically the baby brother to my GT2556, and spooled way better!

JP

You had to go past the answer to ask your question Speechless