306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Moostone HDi - Remaining Parts! Free to Collector!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys,

This is all I have left now. Offers on everything, want the garage cleared now and would be nice to get some money so I could afford to eat again lol.

Silver dial surround
Auto wiper stalk
Silver vents
Side vents
Digital clock
Right hand depo fog
Silver dash
Door plastics
Rear wiper motor
Clutch (LUK ~30k)
Inlet elbow
Matrix hoses
HP pump
Arch liner parts
Fuel filter housing
Short shaft
Wing mirrors
Handbrake lever
Window motors (front)
Coolant level sensor
PAS pump and bracket
Interior lights
Turbo (spares/repair K03)
Gearbox
Bottom engine mount bracket

Can post/courier pretty much everything at cost.

Cheers
Tom
I'm need of a door but your to far away Sad
Seriously!?

I just listed everything left and you ask for something I don't have and therefore haven't listed.... Confused lol

As well as being too far away to collect a large item anyway... Tongue
How much for full set of seats and cards? Half leather?
I'm not posting them either lol.

But no they are DTurbo seats - clotch with blue Peugeot writing on them. In another thread as well.
(01-09-2013, 02:05 PM)Keeno123 Wrote: [ -> ]How much for full set of seats and cards? Half leather?

blahhh. ive only just got home from cornwall and ive got 2 mint complete interiors! D:

tom give me a heads up if youre going to bin stuff as ill come over and have a chat with you and take stuff to put in my bins!
Come on guys.....offers on anything, would rather see it used than binned.
(01-09-2013, 08:36 PM)SRowell Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-09-2013, 02:05 PM)Keeno123 Wrote: [ -> ]How much for full set of seats and cards? Half leather?

blahhh. ive only just got home from cornwall and ive got 2 mint complete interiors! D:

tom give me a heads up if youre going to bin stuff as ill come over and have a chat with you and take stuff to put in my bins!

You coming back down any time soon...?
Any half leather interiors?
Got a 2000 1.6 auto, I'm picking up for pennies and wanna update the interior in it Smile
How much for the clocks? I only really want the little fascia bit tbh.
Think it'll be £15 with postage for the clocks due to size.
did you get my payment for those little shitty bits? . . . . Big Grin
(03-09-2013, 09:00 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: [ -> ]did you get my payment for those little shitty bits? . . . . Big Grin

Umm...no. Undecided
(03-09-2013, 09:14 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2013, 09:00 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: [ -> ]did you get my payment for those little shitty bits? . . . . Big Grin

Umm...no. Undecided

well i've sent it a few hours ago . .Smile
Then what if you rip 'em up and just get me the silver bit behind the plastic screen thingamajig?
If it fits in an A4 jiffy bag it'll be £1 postage. Plus however much you are prepared to pay for the 'thinymjig'.
(03-09-2013, 09:15 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2013, 09:14 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]

Umm...no. Undecided

Got it now so they'll be in the post today. Wink
(04-09-2013, 09:17 AM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2013, 09:15 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2013, 09:14 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]Umm...no. Undecided

Got it now so they'll be in the post today. Wink

thanks dood . .Smile
Hey, how much for the drivers wing posted buddy? any pics ?
There are pics in the other thread. It's not mint though, the headlight bent it in the crash....
Do you think it'll fit in a jiffy bag...? If it'll be much more than a quid to post I cba, but if it'll go in a jiffy I'll give you a few quid for it.
I have no idea, cba to rummage through the garage to find it atm lol. Cant really picture how big it would be in comparison.

I'll probably get this lot on ebay this weekend though (free listing iirc) and will have to look through to take pics so can have a look then.
Kez - I thought the silver bit was flat, didn't realise it was the depth of the clocks, theres no way that'd go through royal mail for less that like a fiver lol.

Most other parts are on ebay now - http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/toms14292/m.ht...7675.l2562
Bump....cheap on ebay now.....
Arch liner parts? Do you have a pair of front arch liners?
No, not the actual liners, only the flat parts that go inside/underneath now.
cheers for the bits mate . . . . fitted them straight away and was like . . . ."ahhhhhhhhhhhhh" . ..Big Grin
Nice one. Big Grin
Is it not flat?! Darn, never mind then.
Bump....things ending on ebay from now through the afternoon, grab a bargain. Wink
So all that sold out of that lot was the stereo the cat and tax discs.... I give up! Dodgy lol
Pages: 1 2