306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: my car is an actuall lady garden...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thanks Jamie. The car never failed to start on me, and I spent a lot of time and money getting it how I wanted it, so tbh I resent that comment.
Most expensive lemon I've ever bought!

Just shows you can't trust anyone nowadays.

Love you Ed xx
The only thing it's cost you is fuel Sean? But whatever, if you feel you've bought a lemon I can't change that.
(28-08-2013, 06:55 PM)Ed Doe Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Jamie. The car never failed to start on me, and I spent a lot of time and money getting it how I wanted it, so tbh I resent that comment.

Hook, line & sinker , ooohhh yeah im reeling him in Big Grin
Lol! Chill Ed I was just kidding! Get of your horse and stop playing polo!
Popcorn
lmao
Should have bought an s16!!!!
(28-08-2013, 09:49 AM)Ed Doe Wrote: [ -> ]If the battery is fubard (doubt it but just in case), I have the halfords receipt for the warranty; you can get a new one FOC.

Love you bbz x

The warranty on the batteries excludes deep cycle exhaustion. If you take it in saying its f*cked, they'll connect it up, see its been run flat and send you on your way unfortunately.
I had deep cycle exhaustion once. Totally worth it....
(02-09-2013, 05:44 PM)Grant Wrote: [ -> ]
(28-08-2013, 09:49 AM)Ed Doe Wrote: [ -> ]If the battery is fubard (doubt it but just in case), I have the halfords receipt for the warranty; you can get a new one FOC.

Love you bbz x

The warranty on the batteries excludes deep cycle exhaustion. If you take it in saying its f*cked, they'll connect it up, see its been run flat and send you on your way unfortunately.

Their machine isnt that accurate Smile

Also, the s5 should have deep cycle damage protection (although it doesnt always work that well tbh)
Pages: 1 2