306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Very confused
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Right, my mum sent a text message to her sister, but when it was recieved it was worded completely differently, caused a lot of confusion. She's looked at the conversation on her phone and it still shows what she originally wrote. Her sister sent the message back to her showing her, and it said that the message might be corrupt.

How can this even happen?
Gremlins in the phone?
witchcraft
Happened to me a few times. Normally just comes out with all sorts of weird and wacky characters and means sod all!
It was a real sentence though!

Sent "hi how are you? Nan is pleased with the cleaning, glad she's come to her senses"
Received "hi, just got off the phone to nan, she's very stressed about the cleaning"
Oh wow. Thats pretty freaky!
Sorry.
Looks like some kinda autocorrect fail going on,where its autocorrected what it sent, but not what she typed..freaky!
Maybe MI5 are watching your texts and having a laugh with them? Confused

But seriously that is odd! I've had corrupt ones with the symbols before but not like that!
I have weird message issues when I text Katie. It seems words randomly trigger it to merge texts with older ones, which can be very confusing. Does it a lot. That's an odd one though!
Have you been near a ginger recently? I hear their lack of souls corrupts phones.
Must be an iPhone....
No gingers were involved! And yes it was an iPhone but it wasn't sent to one. Still mind boggled over this, but seems like there isn't actually a reason why it happened. Standard ifail.
iPhone iFail
Not iPhone fail its iFail
This happens between me and mrs puglove alllllll the time. coused quite a few arguments to start with lol
(28-08-2013, 07:44 AM)306Dan Wrote: [ -> ]Not iPhone fail its iFail

thats what I said Dodgy
Tongue you just spelt it wrong
You all spelt it wrong - iPhail. Tongue
Whoops
(28-08-2013, 08:25 AM)306Dan Wrote: [ -> ]Tongue you just spelt it wrong

yet you spelt it the same way I did!??!? Dodgy
Sorry didn't see you'd put ifail thought you'd put iPhone fail, I blame my ifail
Files don't just get corrupted, it's a conspiracy!!!1!!1
The machines are starting to come alive, Terminator is on his way lol.
(27-08-2013, 10:22 PM)Curt Wrote: [ -> ]I have weird message issues when I text Katie. It seems words randomly trigger it to merge texts with older ones, which can be very confusing. Does it a lot. That's an odd one though!

I get that quite often, can really spicr an argument up lol
(28-08-2013, 06:17 PM)Connor Wrote: [ -> ]
(27-08-2013, 10:22 PM)Curt Wrote: [ -> ]I have weird message issues when I text Katie. It seems words randomly trigger it to merge texts with older ones, which can be very confusing. Does it a lot. That's an odd one though!

I get that quite often, can really spicr an argument up lol

What when your texting Katie? Bet it does start an argument between Curt and her Tongue
Oh shit ninja
Dodgy French electrics. Guranteed!
if its iphone related is it something to do with their imessage thing? either sends the text via GSM or data ?
Normally a displaced malevolent spirit is the culprit when it comes to these things. The spirit often feeds off causing conflict and distrust between people which allows it to grow in strength until it can directly affect the physical world. It might be worth getting the house exorcised just in case there is anything lurking there.
Pages: 1 2