306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: What To Buy...?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
From Vauxhall?? Blush

Just had an Email reminder that I signed up for MasterFit card 6 months ago so got a £40 voucher to use before the end of September.

Now I don't wanna just leave it...but I don't know what to buy either lol.

I don't really want anything car specific as I hate the car so will get rid as soon as I can lol.

So yeah...any ideas?? Confused

Tom
A jacket, and a hat if it stretches that far.
Dust caps? Umbrella?
A hat? Wonder if they do beenies...I could get in with the youth's then... lol

Seriously, there must be something slightly more exciting than those things sold in dealers!? Sad
Set of oil and air filters??
I've got the same email. I'm getting a set of tailored mats for the missus' astra.
Can't be used for oil unfortunately (so I've been told).

But I serviced it fairly recently anyway.

(27-08-2013, 08:23 PM)306carter Wrote: [ -> ]I've got the same email. I'm getting a set of tailored mats for the missus' astra.

Mine had brand new mats less than a year ago lol....the previous owner also had the £40 voucher lol.

But as I say, I don't really want anything car specific as I wont be keeping it much longer (hopefully).
Buy anything you think you'd be able to sell easily and then spend it on what you want/need?
Ah that's not a bad idea actually!!
those corsa toy things on the advert sold well on ebay Wink
Can't say I've even seen them? I'll have to search lol....
Dies the can't spend it on oil extend to can't spend it on anti freeze and brake fluid?
I got the tow bar electrics kit and module. Cost like £11 with the voucher... Will sell on easily if you don't want it yourself Tom!
(27-08-2013, 10:05 PM)bigtone0777 Wrote: [ -> ]Dies the can't spend it on oil extend to can't spend it on anti freeze and brake fluid?

Not sure actually! Its annoying as just before I got the voucher I'd bought a pair of springs, a 'stat, a load of coolant and service parts. Undecided Yes that was within a week of buying the car lol.

(27-08-2013, 10:07 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: [ -> ]I got the tow bar electrics kit and module. Cost like £11 with the voucher... Will sell on easily if you don't want it yourself Tom!

Hmm, could do to sell I guess, would be no use to me tbh.