306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Peugeot 308 R concept
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: image.jpg?OriginalImageUrl=%2fuk%2fasset...Height=339]

270bhp and lots of carbon? Go on then. Just hope Peugeot have the balls to actually make it.

http://www.topgear.com/uk/car-news/Peuge...2013-08-27
Looks like a seat
That looks surprisingly good.
What's with the two-tone though? Or is that just shadow?
Does looks like a Seat/Golf/Astra but then all new cars do these days, Nice to see Peugeot making an affort again though!
yeah but it will stay weigh as much as the moon once its in production.
Pug cant seem to keep the weight down anymore
Hope they put it into production
To be fair, for a new car, it does look sexy. But no cars will look "sleek" ever again, because there is no way around the new crash laws. So high fronts and bulbous styling have been the future since about 2001.
Error 5 door?
I quite like that except for the amount of doors and the two tone. Do a 3 door version and i bet it would sell really well!
Me likey! As it says in the description it may well go into production.
I'm with Sean though, too many doors
Maybe peugeot are working on the idea of more doors, more whores?
(27-08-2013, 04:42 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe peugeot are working on the idea of more doors, more whores?

Exactly! Bitches will come flocking when you tell them the name has an R on the end!
5 doors are FTW anyway!!!! Wink

I'm really not a fan of that though tbh.
More pics Big Grin hope they dont keep the paint job

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=308+r&s...2#imgdii=_
I actually think the 2 tone looks pretty sick, it's definitely the best looking Peugeot for a looong time. The only one I've liked since the 306 anyway.
Two-tone paint job looks pretty win imo, not a bad looker either, for a new car.
They'll never sell enough if they made it though, not with the price that's being rumoured. They'd sell half a dozen in a year and even those would depreciate fast. Peugeot have picked their market and that is the white goods of cars of average but not exceptional quality...and they've been doing it for 15 years I reckon...
(27-08-2013, 04:49 PM)Tom Wrote: [ -> ]
(27-08-2013, 04:42 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe peugeot are working on the idea of more doors, more whores?

Exactly! Bitches will come flocking when you tell them the name has an R on the end!

So if i get an 'R' tattooed on the end of my penis.....?
(27-08-2013, 06:04 PM)Grant Wrote: [ -> ]
(27-08-2013, 04:49 PM)Tom Wrote: [ -> ]

So if i get an 'R' tattooed on the end of my penis.....?

Doesnt work tried
[Image: 2013_peugeot_308_r_concept_leaked_04_1-0826-450x240.jpg]

That actually looks really mean! Needs to loose the two tone badly. I like the matt black so would look good all over with that i reckon!
Put it this way, if they make it ill happily buy one in a year or so.
To be fair, that looks pretty epic, for a modern day car, that has modding potential for sure Smile mmmffff, tri blown 16vCR motor with 400whp,
^Typical Darren "meh, not enough boost"

lol
This one photo is nice - great shapes, but do not understand why two colors...
[Image: Peugeot-308_R_Concept_2013_05-620x445.jpg]
Eurgh...that rear is awful imo! Confused
i like it apart from those stupid f*cking led running lights on top of the headlights. makes a handsome car instantly tacky
(27-08-2013, 09:54 PM)ozonehostile Wrote: [ -> ]i like it apart from those stupid f*cking led running lights on top of the headlights. makes a handsome car instantly tacky

All new cars have to have DRLs now but agreed, i dont see what the thing is with car manufacturers using LED ones all the time. They dont have to be!
My god. It's beautiful. I want!
debadge and the back end be spot on for me. the badges make it all a bit too fussy.

its like a vauxhall astra coupe vxr and Audi A1 awd turbo mated....and this was the result
Pages: 1 2