306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: BLOODY NO-SHOWS!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As titled the women who swore on her mum's grave that if I held my car for her for a week she will come and buy it.

So I did and told interested party's it was provisionaly sold.

Car we t for mot today and cost me just under £95 + mot cost. So I get in touch to say it's done and ready and they tell me there leaving now. 13:46, and have a 3hr drive to mine according to maps.

And now after numerous attempts to contact them they havnt shown up or answerwd or returned calls.

Now the 306 hdi estate I myself have promised to buy I've had to let down myself.

NOT HAPPY!
I hate people.
Did you get a deposit?
I know the feeling...that's why I'd rather break cars and post the parts instead of having to rely on people coming over to buy them lol.
Money talks
(24-08-2013, 08:41 PM)Danny2009 Wrote: [ -> ]Money talks

Cash is king Big Grin
(24-08-2013, 08:29 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]I know the feeling...that's why I'd rather break cars and post the parts instead of having to rely on people coming over to buy them lol.

That and the fact all your cars end up f*cked Tongue
Generally as a rule I don't trust typical "young people" for anything, by the sounds of it said bint was a "young person". They just can't seem to behave in a civilised manner at all.
(25-08-2013, 07:16 PM)Connor Wrote: [ -> ]
(24-08-2013, 08:29 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]I know the feeling...that's why I'd rather break cars and post the parts instead of having to rely on people coming over to buy them lol.

That and the fact all your cars end up f*cked Tongue

Oh yeah, that too.... lol
No was a middle aged mother!
(25-08-2013, 07:19 PM)306Puggy Wrote: [ -> ]Generally as a rule I don't trust typical "young people" for anything, by the sounds of it said bint was a "young person". They just can't seem to behave in a civilised manner at all.

Rolleyes That is all.
(25-08-2013, 07:19 PM)306Puggy Wrote: [ -> ]They just can't seem to behave in a civilised manner at all.

lmao Nospeak lmao
who let Flynn back on? :/
(25-08-2013, 07:19 PM)306Puggy Wrote: [ -> ]Generally as a rule I don't trust typical "young people" for anything, by the sounds of it said bint was a "young person". They just can't seem to behave in a civilised manner at all.

Ironyyy!
Well this escalated quickly.
lmao

Unfortunately chap, it's a lesson innit; gotta take a deposit or they hold the cards. If they no-show after leaving a deposit you've got the hassle of continuing to sell, but you haven't got nothing for your troubles...