306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Help with part number and maybe price, PS it's for the NHS.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Right took a part off my old shell which is a plastic clip which holds two pipes at the two of the XUD engine near the brake master cylinder.

I can't remember what pipes I took it off but one clip is bigger than the other and I don't have pug planet to look online. And my local parts department closes before I finish work.

Any help would be cool, just need a part number so I can call and ask for a price.
How is that for the NHS? Lol
It's a thing they are working on for a machine. Might save them spending thousands on development.

I know sounds strange.
All i can think off is the factory fuel lines? Arent they held together by a clip?
I'm not sure which I find scarier, that the fate of the NHS budget is in your hands or in the hands of the XUD!!!
My hands by far.

It will be saving them money, some monkey wants to spend 100s of thousands developing a clip to hold two two together.
This system has already been tested and works just need a price.
I can't see how they will spend hundreds of thousands developing a clip lol
Me either about that's the other option.
because NHS.
So anyone got service box they could put up a few pics of the top drivers side o the engine bay. Been looking online at work but no luck yet.

Just looking online at pics of the bay online it's the top clip that holds the fuels line and a return to the radiator in place over the engine mount.
Who on earth would look at that and sign off spending thousands to develop a clip to hold two pipes together
That's just plain retarded
That's why we are trying to go this route and make it cheap.
will the machine come with an Oc sticker fitted?
Cable tie?!
Supply the stickers then I will. Can't be cable tie needs to be quick release