306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Who's got snapchat?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Going off the instagram but for cooler kids... Who's got it then?
You send a picture or video and its a one time deal they can't see it again after the alotted time (unless your handy with a screenshot )
Fun having a doodle on some of the pics! Show us your best?

I am "fourwaydiablo" so add me if you want :-)
One Sam sent me
[attachment=9806]

One I got sent of me..
[attachment=9807]

And I unfortunately get a lot of this....
[attachment=9808]
Me! But I already have you on there, just never send anything as I use it to send silly things to girls, not stuff you'd want to see :p

Bigcheez2k5 for anyone that wants to add me Smile
Me me me matt_rallye.

Be prepared for balls.
danz376
Didn't actually have you... Do now! :-)
andyhx

I don't exactly hold back with what I send.
Matt & Jake would know!

/hairyballzzz
FrothingLoins

whistle
(22-08-2013, 05:46 AM)Scott Wrote: [ -> ]FrothingLoins

whistle

lmao

Possibly my favourite story this year
Tiddles_13 Smile x
Just installed it, I'm WiNgNuTz2. Why is WiNgNuTz always taken?! Sad
(22-08-2013, 09:43 AM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: [ -> ]Just installed it, I'm WiNgNuTz2. Why is WiNgNuTz always taken?! Sad

Because you're a common sex pest?
I have now seen Phil on the loo...and so has my friend Charlotte lol
(22-08-2013, 03:32 PM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote: [ -> ]I have now seen Phil on the loo...and so has my friend Charlotte lol

Don't deny you didn't love it!

Just passing it on....

[attachment=9831]
I know you took a screen shot of mine Phil!
(22-08-2013, 07:16 PM)Andy Wrote: [ -> ]I know you took a screen shot of mine Phil!

Screenshot of what Andy!?!?!
It was for personal use... Honest....

[attachment=9833]
It actually tells you when someone takes a screenshot so... Yeah :L but LOL!!
Was kinda sarcastic. I knew it took screenshots. You'll be amazed how many did when I had a poop
Mines just ashmillman
Ah why not. Mines chrism9000
My snapchat notifications haven't worked for like 24 hours, just opened it to find over 30 snaps, 4 were of people on toilets, and 2 of the poo inside a toilet.

wat
(23-08-2013, 09:04 PM)Dan! Wrote: [ -> ]My snapchat notifications haven't worked for like 24 hours, just opened it to find over 30 snaps, 4 were of people on toilets, and 2 of the poo inside a toilet.

wat

lmao

I considered sending Phil a snap of my morning shit after he sent me one of him butt naked on the khazi...
Lol, at least the technology is going to good use then.... lol
To be honest I was going to send a snap out earlier of my post dominos turd but it looked like I'd just poured a tub of nutella down the pan.

Not nice.
(23-08-2013, 09:41 PM)Andy Wrote: [ -> ]To be honest I was going to send a snap out earlier of my post dominos turd but it looked like I'd just poured a tub of nutella down the pan.

Not nice.

Id show you mine. But I think its goimg to look like that..

Shittiest kebab ever!
Its just a good job I don't have snap chat really! Tongue
Mines kentiiboii
f*ck it, kezmond-tutu!
My newsfeed is constantly littered with you homos screenshotting each other on the loo

Dodgy
Some c*nt already sale samass, what the f*ck!?!

Anyway, f*ck knows how this shit works, m samass_1,f*cking prick stealing my username.
Pages: 1 2 3