306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Hello from Trinidad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Proud owner of a 306 Estate here. I'm from Trinidad in the Caribbean. Pleased to be part of this forum.
Welcome Smile Any photos of the car?
Welcome along mate.
Welcome! Think your our furthest away member now!
Welcome
Welcome along Smile Get some pictures of your car up! Smile
Welcome .
[attachment=9820]
[attachment=9821]

There she is. Gotta do some work within the next few months. Gotta get her boosted, and probably paint, rims and spoiler.
Hello Smile and nice car
Trinidad! Awesome. Good looking estate as well, keep us updated Smile
welcome, thats a nice looking estate.
(21-08-2013, 06:55 PM)x-axis Wrote: [ -> ]Proud owner of a 306 Estate here. I'm from Trinidad in the Caribbean. Pleased to be part of this forum.

That's awesome you found us, did you google search 306 forums and sign up, are we the only 306 forum you signed up 2? Smile
Clean looking car that Smile
Loving the white with tinted windows
Car looks really nice, i'd love to have a car meet there, beat the rain of this country.

Welcome along
Nice estate, welcome
Welcome along, epic to see the distance Smile
(24-08-2013, 12:36 AM)devils_fuel Wrote: [ -> ]
(21-08-2013, 06:55 PM)x-axis Wrote: [ -> ]Proud owner of a 306 Estate here. I'm from Trinidad in the Caribbean. Pleased to be part of this forum.

That's awesome you found us, did you google search 306 forums and sign up, are we the only 306 forum you signed up 2? Smile

I did do a google search for 306 forums. I found this forum and found a wealth of info with regards to maintenance and mods. So I joined, this is the only 306 forum that I'm a member of.
good lad!
and a big welcome from overseas.

am I right in saying that its pretty rare to find a ph3 estate with a sunroof??
Welcome, how well is the parts supply out there? owning a 306 you'll need spare bits Tongue
(26-08-2013, 10:12 AM)lolsteve Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome, how well is the parts supply out there? owning a 306 you'll need spare bits Tongue

Well parts are ok. Only when your transmission goes it begins to get expensive. A new transmission for this here could cost anywhere between the equivalent of £400 and £600, maybe even ore in some instances.

So I joined the forum and hopefully I'll find a better parts source and I'll import what I need.

Thinking about getting a GTI motor and tranny right about now.
Back on the other forum (of which we don't speak of) there was a guy from Martinique which is in the Caribbean. He was asking about transit governor cradles so they do have a few 306s out there.