306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: picture request: wheels
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone have any pictures of some 16x8 et0 wheels on a 306? Just looking at options and I'm struggling to visualise the amount of poke Big Grin
My borbets were et0 on my car with the spacers, but weren't 8 wide.

Think they were 7.5
My rotas are 15x8 et-20. Id say they will fit under a standard arch without much bother
That moonstone hdi with the borbet reps were 16x8 et 5 I believe and fitted no bother. Probably just a basic arch roll and they would look awesome mate. What wheels?
You want 16x9s fo sho
Awesome, cheers guys. Ian I was hoping you'd say that as I have 15mm spacers that I could use and wanted a similar look to yours Big Grin
Depends what drop youve got but the rear door shuts caused me some problems. Even without loads of poke you may still have issues.
A bit of bodywork wouldn't necessarily be an issue..
come on spill, what wheels are they??
Custom. That's all I'm saying.
Banded then.
If it is banded steels how are you getting 8j et 0? What steels are they?
(24-08-2013, 06:08 PM)rd070707 Wrote: [ -> ]If it is banded steels how are you getting 8j et 0? What steels are they?

either space saver or spacers
What I mean is most pug steelies if you band them an extra 2" the offset is negative
All will be revealed in due course gentlemen.
There's plenty of pug wheels that you could band up to 8 or even 9" and still be at a +ve offset.

Oh and look at Sams 6 there 8s and -1 et all round.
You will need to roll and flair both front and rear arches to fit.
You can get away without doing anything with the fronts with some camber mounts.
(24-08-2013, 06:08 PM)rd070707 Wrote: [ -> ]If it is banded steels how are you getting 8j et 0? What steels are they?

when you wide wheels the et is modified.
I just thought the 2" ie 50.8mm would directly decrease the offset by that much?
what is the original et and wide from the wheel?
Nope, the et is calculated from the centre of the wheel, so if your adding two inch to the width in total, your only taking off 1" for the final et.
If you put an inch band in either side you wont effect the offset at all. Not commonly done but it has been, especially when going 10j and above.
So et 26 would become ~et 1?
If you add 2" to the outer edge yes.
The Birk said all Wink