306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: my new baby!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Errrrr
(20-08-2013, 06:38 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: [ -> ]
(20-08-2013, 05:05 PM)Rich306 Wrote: [ -> ]
(20-08-2013, 04:12 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: [ -> ]let me sum this up if i may . . . . .the car looks great for you, top marks on getting a 306, however, no-one is going to say it looks nice because that that that . . . . .god awful colour lol . . . . .no man will tell you he likes that, girls however will jizz all over it . .Big Grin

I said it looks nice?! Dodgy

(20-08-2013, 05:12 PM)Kimmie Wrote: [ -> ]We thought that was sarcasm

you were serious? . . . Confused . . wtf lol . . . . . .sorry, here's hoping your willy grows back soon . . lmao

I said it was nice, Itwasntme

... I didn't say i'd ever have one or get in this one! Big Grin
It's not just painted on the inside! It's blended in with silver!! Lol I expected the jokes to be honest aha I think it's pretty lol x
(21-08-2013, 10:09 AM)smanfa Wrote: [ -> ]It's not just painted on the inside! It's blended in with silver!! Lol I expected the jokes to be honest aha I think it's pretty lol x

it is pretty Sam . . . very pretty . . .Inlove

pretty fcuking awful that is . .lmao
Nooooo! Aha she looks better in real life, aha x
If you stand on your head and squint through one eye?
Yes.. Yes grant do that if it helps aha x
Kill it! Kill it with fire!
Fire goes anywhere near it I'll kill you with fire! Lol x
ninja when is it coming to a meet? Tongue
(21-08-2013, 01:47 PM)smanfa Wrote: [ -> ]Fire goes anywhere near it I'll kill you with fire! Lol x

Well we have found out who has been harassing Sam with the GTI on facebook! lol
(21-08-2013, 01:11 PM)Grant Wrote: [ -> ]If you stand on your head and squint through one eye?

If you gouge out your eyes with a rusty ladel...
(21-08-2013, 01:49 PM)Grant Wrote: [ -> ]
(21-08-2013, 01:47 PM)smanfa Wrote: [ -> ]Fire goes anywhere near it I'll kill you with fire! Lol x

Well we have found out who has been harassing Sam with the GTI on facebook! lol
lol
Iv got my test booked for 24th next month Smile x
(21-08-2013, 04:05 PM)smanfa Wrote: [ -> ]Iv got my test booked for 24th next month Smile x

good luck Lady Penelope . . .lol
Good luck Sam Smile
All piss taking aside, good luck Smile
Thank you!! Smile x
Well done lovely!! Always knew you of all people would end up with a pink one!!

Looks good!! Not a fan of the colour but hey! Ιts yours so ιs to be expected lol
It's a nicer colour when you look at it in real life, picture dosent really show its actual colour x
Id paint the wheels a different colour to be honest.

I mean i'm glad your happy with it. But, well, its not what id go for!
If you're happy with it Sam then yay..

..it's a 306 so that's good but that colour is. Shocking to say the least...looks like a baboons arse with sunburn [SEE-NO-EVIL MONKEY]
*Casually strolls in, stops in his tracks.

*Turns on his heel and swiftly walks back out the door.
I like it, Its different Smile
Standard cherry that needs a polish Haha
(28-08-2013, 10:58 AM)Tom Wrote: [ -> ]I like it, Its different Smile

See.. Thank you Tom Smile x
(29-08-2013, 10:50 PM)HDIkyle Wrote: [ -> ]Standard cherry that needs a polish Haha

QFT

lmao
remember when I had retinas! lmao

ironically the wheels are the only bit I like. the shocking main colour is a sin. but its your car and you love it...so we done. just save up now for the HG and gbox
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5