306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: clothing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
not sure if you will be doing any sort of clothing but i have a customer who has his own embroidery business and is very reasonably priced as i pass him alot of work Smile
nice Big Grin i think someone mentioned we can get embroidered polo shirts for £15 a pop which aint half bad
Well if loads of people get prices, then well go with the cheapest. The more choices the better
As phil mention. £15 Smile from galpin Smile
lets not necessairly go for the cheapest though, good quality would be nice, my pugnets top looket tatty after just a few washes
Yeh my pugnet hoodie looks crap now ive washed it.

Cheap but good qual is always the best option.
Well how about I order a polo from galpin? Wear and wash for few weeks and see how it looks?
I suppose you could do if u fancy being the test dummy :p
Lol I dont mind fronting up £15 to see what it's like tbh of it goes crappy it'll be my work top
When we settle on a logo he wil practice on my old tshirts. Iv also got a tshirt for my own business and also my old car club and they hav held up very wel against a fair few washes lol
I'm well up for this....logo on one side and user name on the other? Big Grin
sounds good kim

what i was thinking is maybe a small logo left breast and then maybe a larger logo on the back.

would be good to get the user names on there too Smile
Imo just have a logo on the left chest and username under for anyone that wants it
^this
best option imo
Sounds good!
Connor Wrote:Imo just have a logo on the left chest and username under for anyone that wants it
Agreed! Smile

This sounds really cool though. We best get deciding on a logo then
Wow, did I actually come up with a good/sensible idea? Tongue
I think you need to do hotpants instead of tops. Could be amusing Tongue
MrsMidnight Wrote:I think you need to do hotpants instead of tops. Could be amusing Tongue

Deffinately need some ladies clothing too, something like they have on wheel whores...

http://knockingshop.wheel-whores.com/col...omens-baby

8-)

Xmas/birthday presents for Hannah sorted then..... :dance: whistle
I want a top that say's "LOOK AT DEM RIMS MAN!"

If Danny reads that, he'll know the voice Wink