306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Anyone else got one of these?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=9674]

Looks like the wi-fi sign? looks like its been retrofitted with the rough bit around the edge?

Wondered if anyone else has one, also I do have a telematics device in my car as part of my insurance so not sure if its related to that?

Weird!
Ive got one but isn't connected to anything, im guessing it something to do with sounding the alarm. :S
It's to turn off the internal sensors for the alarm.. had to de-activate mine yesterday as it kept going off
lmao

Yeah its the wifi that Peugeot put in the 306 from the production line

Nah, as said, its for when you leave people in the car when its locked etc. Disables the ultra sonics Smile
(16-08-2013, 03:52 PM)Grant Wrote: [ -> ]lmao

Yeah its the wifi that Peugeot put in the 306 from the production line

Nah, as said, its for when you leave people in the car when its locked etc. Disables the ultra sonics Smile

Lol. I think it's more for when you leave dogs in there and want to lock it rather than people!!!
Nah what you do is push and hold it whilst saying "beam me up Scotty" and see what happens!
Looks like they got Stevie Wonder to cut the hole for it, that's terrible! Confused

Would be good if it was wifi though lol.
Had one on my ph1 and wonders what it did so traced the wires and they went..... Nowhere.

couldn't even find anywhere that it went to lol.

the central locking never worked anyway and the alarm did what ever it wanted. Used to go off at random times like overtaking police cars on the motorway.

got pulled over meny times because thay thaught it woz stolen lol
It's incar Wifi.. Didn't you know Peugeot had that in 1993?!?!

Pfft...

Yeah it's for the alarm...

When you disconnect the battery and reconnect it, the alarm will go off, if you press and hold that whilst turning the key in the ignition, it'll disable it.
Just so everyone knows, I didn't actually think this was wifi -.- haha!

But it does look like the same thing :p

Thanks anyway though can sleep at night Wink

Sent using Tapatalk on my HDi's in car wifi