306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: It's Friday, f*ckers!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just, but I'm gunna be sleeping soon, and since el mobile phoneo is gefuckted, i cant use the forum till im home, wah wah.

anyhoo, work till 4, consisting of waxoyling a denfender, f*cking grim

then off to little jonnys to make much win!

saturday will be more win making, and then sunday is knockhill, should be a good weekend!
Friday: Fit new handbrake cables and new rear callipers. go and attempt to skid around mcdonnalds car park
Saturday: Down to see another lanky 306 enthusiast.
Sunday: Repeat.
Monday: Back to work for a hellish week Sad
Getting in early Sam!

Tomorrow: Wait for (hopefully) my prints to be delivered, if not I'm screwed. Do some washing, pack up my shiz and off to Katie's for the weekend.

Saturday: Capel car show, so get to play with my new lens some more. Hopefully there'll be some interesting stuff there, hopefully it'll be a nice day. Then find out that inevitably I haven't won anything in the photo comp as I'm not from Capel. Oh and because of my half-arsed attempt at entering a category.

Sunday: No idea.

Monday: Katie's birthday, no idea what we're doing though lol
FU Sam.
Today: Work, order ALL of the parts
Saturday: Start sorting out this 205
Sunday: Finish sorting out the... nah who am i kidding. I'll actually just panic when i realise i've majorly overestimated what 3/4 people can achieve in a weekend. lol
(16-08-2013, 06:10 AM)ginge191 Wrote: [ -> ]FU Sam.

Hahahahahaha a bit sour Ginge?!
Perhaps you should check your new posts first next time!!

Friday: work till half 3, go to my sons 4th birthday party!

Saturday: Do stuff with my little boy, go and pick up some parts, potentially take him swimming either today or Sunday?!

Sunday: chill out day and play with cars like a big kid!
Which fecking thread do I use?! Lol

Today: Work 'till 5/6 then over to captain crayon as for car related activities.
Tomorrow: Up to Birmingham to see the girlfriend where she is working currently.
Sunday: Taking the TS400 to scrap an old 205 the owner no longer has need for.
Friday: Complete the final day in my 60hour week, then go home, adopt the foetal position and rock myself to sleep
Saturday: Lie-in, then depending on weather clean the Meg, into Guildford to get new jeans (ripped the crotch on my old ones), then spend a relaxing afternoon with Mazz.
Sunday: Up early to go see the parents near Chi. Probably out for lunch, then back home at some point in the afternoon the tidy the house a bit and get ready for another rubbish week at work...
Today - Work, standard. Seeing a mate tonight.

Saturday - 20VT removal, scrub up then hit some swanky hotel with work

Sunday - VIP at Shelsey Walsh hill climb, free drink, free drink and more free drink!
Sadly today is the first day of my working week so my weekend is gonna be all work and no play
Today: Collapse after a tiring week. Wine and chocolate required, will be raiding the shop at work!
Tomorrow: Off to Windsor for my Auntie's 50th meal....with a free bar Big Grin
Sunday: Most likely recover from a hangover, maybe go for a walk with Scottie if it's nice
Today - work mates leaving so having a buffet should be an easy day
Saturday - taking pompeymark upto krisb's doing my torsion bar and helping out with marks car
Sunday - regatta at my mums boat club swimming from hayling island across to the eca on other side at Eastney for charity
Today- work 10 til 7. Cinema to see Alpha Papa

Saturday - fit my coilovers

Sunday - get discharged from hospital due to injury caused when I try and fit my coilovers.
Today - Work til about 3pm. Doss until 5pm. Grocery shopping. Play with daughter. Watch telly. Sleep. ROCK N ROLL!
Tomorrow - Up early, pray for dry ground, service the HDi. BBQ in the evening, got to fix a reverse light switch on a Polo 6n
Sunday - Up early-ish and then going on to Tewin Classic Car Show.

If anyone is within reasonable distance I recommend it. It's really a village fete with a car show attached. You just pay a quid to park up.

Pics from last year-
[Image: 7B3028C6-68DD-4138-9BF9-E958F6BC065F-109...3DACF6.jpg]

[Image: F046C121-A67F-40C1-AB04-4847648A1C62-109...448984.jpg]
Not much, VW Festival at Harewood houseon sunday though which should be good!
Friday - Waiting for this bloody rain to stop so I can finish stripping the moonstone! Dodgy

Saturday - Photographing and ebaying HDi stuff

Sunday - Nans in the morning, boredom in the afternoon
today: work 4-1am
tomorrow: work 3-10
sunday: a day off!!

in between work will most likely consist of lying in bed wasting my life away on netflix.
Today: working Sad
Tomorrow: working on my car, hopefully get most of it done bar the engine.
Sunday: nothing. Relax.
(15-08-2013, 11:13 PM)samass Wrote: [ -> ]just, but I'm gunna be sleeping soon, and since el mobile phoneo is gefuckted, i cant use the forum till im home, wah wah.

anyhoo, work till 4, consisting of waxoyling a denfender, f*cking grim

then off to little jonnys to make much win!

saturday will be more win making, and then sunday is knockhill, should be a good weekend!

What's on at Knockhill?
Day off today, so doing naff all till the missis finishes, then watch kick ass 2 later
Tomorrow back in work
Sunday go into work and get a load of stuff done on my car, then im off for the week Big Grin
(16-08-2013, 10:21 AM)amiek Wrote: [ -> ]today: work 4-1am
tomorrow: work 3-10
sunday: a day off!!

in between work will most likely consist of lying in bed wasting my life away on netflix.

Netflix is called being productive, not wasting life ThumbsUp
I'm in fort William till Sunday, just because
Mountain biking or just visiting?
friday till 18.00 monday;

be in turkey, sweat in 34c temps and above, just looked out the door to see someones grannie with her seals flippers out............

not a pretty sight ......................
Just visiting. Never been to Scotland before so wanted to see a nice area. Climbed part of Ben Nevis also before giving up which was good
well... i was at work friday, im at work today, and im at work tomorrow...