306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Im in hospital...calling an SOS!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
just thought I would say hi from my hospital bed.

Im high on morphine at the moment...

but I have never been in more pain than ever this evening.

Im starving too...not eaten in 9hours...or drunk anything.

waiting for surgery team to access me for surgery
hope your on the mend soon,
go on then, what've you done
Ah man that's not good! I hope everything's okay (well, it's clearly not, but you know what I mean!)
(15-08-2013, 10:26 PM)samass Wrote: [ -> ]go on then, what've you done

So politely put! He can type/use both his arms so he's doing better than Dan already lol

Let's see how many redditors come out of the woodwork now, talking of not being able to use arms Popcorn
suspected appendix.

but I had a really funny turn, ecg found something up but they wont tell me
Ah it obviously was Appendicitis then? Hope you get on the mend soon mate!
ah, lucky its not aids then, aids isnt fun.
Hope you get better soon buddy Smile sucks to be in hospital though mate!
still not 100% sure.
but they are not happy with all the odd symptoms...hence the further tests.
happy that I can use me fone tho
Hope you don't run out of battery too quickly, that'll suck!

Also, what was being said earlier about earning a title change? lol
yeah...love it Smile
uh oh Sad
docs say surgery tomorrow Confused
Appendectomy is a walk in the park, hurts to laugh afterwards though lol
Hospitals are rubbish, get well soon and shiz.
when you get your appendix removed make sure they know whether it's a 16mm or 18mm hole they need to cut in you, will cause all sorts of ovaling problems otherwise........lmao
Flol Matt

Piggy get well soon dude.
Love the change of title! Big Grin Be careful Piggy, you'll be tempting us all to request title changes!

I love how you say Hospitals are rubbish Pete, I take that if you get seriously injured you'll be going to your local barbers for a stitch-up right?
Glad they sent you in dude, you had anyone finger you yet? Tongue
Get well soon, hospitals arnt fun places really
Get well soon dude, not what you want to be putting up with.
(16-08-2013, 07:08 AM)Norledge Wrote: [ -> ]Glad they sent you in dude, you had anyone finger you yet? Tongue

Haha

Glad you're ok mate looks like you did the right thing going to get ya self checked out

Get well soon.
Is it an operation to turn your vagina into a penis..?
Good luck for tomorrow then!!
(16-08-2013, 05:30 AM)Rich306 Wrote: [ -> ]Love the change of title! Big Grin Be careful Piggy, you'll be tempting us all to request title changes!

I love how you say Hospitals are rubbish Pete, I take that if you get seriously injured you'll be going to your local barbers for a stitch-up right?

They do a great job, but a hardly a nice place to be Tongue I recently spent 9 days layed out in one, and never want to see them again lol
(15-08-2013, 10:55 PM)Kezzieboy Wrote: [ -> ]Appendectomy is a walk in the park, hurts to laugh afterwards though lol

Maybe if they catch it straight away and arent left in pain for about a week. Mine was so bad that apparently they only removed "a stump" of what was left. And to top it all off, they had to cut my stitches back open because it was infected and had to left open to heal from the inside out, had to get it packed out with some cotton wool stuff. Will stop talking now, making me feel funny lol
Appendix is f*cking pita.

Mine exploded, released infection around my body and pretty much killed me.
Took surgeons 12 hours to bring me back to a normal person.
Cutting everything out, sucking the infection out, cleaning blood etc.

So yeah, technically I'm a zombie Tongue brought back from the dead haha
(16-08-2013, 12:36 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Took surgeons 12 hours to bring me back to a normal person.

They must have knocked off at half time.
(16-08-2013, 01:18 PM)Rippthrough Wrote: [ -> ]
(16-08-2013, 12:36 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Took surgeons 12 hours to bring me back to a normal person.

They must have knocked off at half time.

Hahaha lmao bastard!
Pages: 1 2 3