306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: What's his name...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Whats the fellas name who lives in Wiltshire and works for a breakers ? Is it Chris ?
I think he breaks the cars himself, but yes it's 'Chris' on this forum!
Thanks mate Smile
Chris lives in wiltshire and breaks cars himself. dont think he actually works at a breakers though
(14-08-2013, 08:00 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]Chris lives in wiltshire and breaks cars himself. dont think he actually works at a breakers though

Bloody hell can anyone hear the echo in here?
Heart
I don't think Chris works in a breakers but he does break cars. He lives in Wiltshire :-P
(14-08-2013, 08:03 PM)vlj Wrote: [ -> ]
(14-08-2013, 08:00 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]Chris lives in wiltshire and breaks cars himself. dont think he actually works at a breakers though

Heart

Lol

What's his name on here, 'chris' isn't registered?
Postcount +1
(14-08-2013, 08:06 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]Postcount +1

Pardon? Smile
His name is Chris lol, should come up
(14-08-2013, 08:06 PM)devils_fuel Wrote: [ -> ]
(14-08-2013, 08:03 PM)vlj Wrote: [ -> ]

Heart

Lol

What's his name on here, 'chris' isn't registered?

http://306oc.co.uk/forum/user-81.html
Is there an echo vaughan^
Chris? Oh you mean the guy in Wiltshire who breaks cars for a little earner and blows engines for a hobby.
I think this is his profile Smile

http://306oc.co.uk/forum/user-81.html
(14-08-2013, 08:25 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]Chris? Oh you mean the guy in Wiltshire who breaks cars for a little earner and blows engines for a hobby.

That's the fella, spot on description btw Wink

Pm sent, thanks guys & their +1's..+1's Wink
Epic thread is epic Big Grin

Oh and Niall the new motor hasn't blown yet, probably will when my mapped ecu comes back though.
I was hoping this thread was gonna be about meSad
(14-08-2013, 08:41 PM)Chris Wrote: [ -> ]Epic thread is epic Big Grin

Oh and Niall the new motor hasn't blown yet, probably will when my mapped ecu comes back though.

QFT lmao
(14-08-2013, 08:41 PM)Chris Wrote: [ -> ]Epic thread is epic Big Grin

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1mUFbdW0XwY#

Did you get the pm fella?
He's posted in this thread mate, his names Chris, he's from Wiltshire and he breaks cars.
That Chris bloke from Wiltshire, I think he posted a few posts up in this thread.
ha ha and chris stole my sig and turned it to an avatar
Paul I Had it as my avatar before you did your sig :p
It's Chris you're looking for, he's posted in this thread. If I remember correctly he breaks cars and is from Wiltshire. Oh and word on the street is he'll sell you a gti6 for £500
Oh and while I remember your all wrong and I live in Hampshire now....
The chris that lived in wiltshire lives in hampshire now iirc..
Actualy mate, before I forget, that Chris who lives in Wiltshire and breaks cars has moved to Hampshire.
that chris that has a broken car i think turned into a hampster!
IIRS the Chris you want crossed the boarder into Hampshire recently, he doesn't work at a breakers just breaks cars on the side, he stole his Avatar of a guy named Paul who lives in Devon that doesn't work at a breakers or break cars on the side.
Pages: 1 2