306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: My SP alloys new tyres £220 need gone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/306-peugeot-sp...4175d920de

Here is the ebay link. Price based on having spent 620 pound on then in the past four months with powder coating and the yokohama tyres which are still practically new.

Need these gone really, feel free to make sensible offers Smile
These the ones you bought from me?

If I had the spare money I would 100% buy these back, they look good now they've been coated.
Yes mate they are! Been dipped and coated with the tyres. I do love them on the car but had the opportunity to try something new so I am.. Wink
Taking offers!
At £220 need these gone Smile
these sell?

how heavy are these?? ninja
Still got them as someone made me an offer I accepted and never collected! Not sure tbh, similar to cyclones I believe
Very tempted. Torn between these and Jonny's Comp :/
(22-08-2013, 03:33 PM)W1ll Wrote: [ -> ]Still got them as someone made me an offer I accepted and never collected! Not sure tbh, similar to cyclones I believe

would wana know weight...heard they pretty heavy
Not too sure on weight at all, lifting one in one hand and a cyclone in the other hand I couldn't tell much difference :/ maybe more in the sp but wouldn't have said alot (both with tyres on).

Kind of want these gone even though I've spent a fortune on them!
Would these be suitable for a 206? In terms of correct offset?
Yes they would Smile
(22-08-2013, 06:07 PM)W1ll Wrote: [ -> ]Yes they would Smile

So the offset would be fine then, hmm. Would you know what the normal offset is of 206 gti 16" Nimrods?
I don't personally I'm afraid, probably not far from my sp alloys at a guess
If these still haven't sold by 15th of next month I will probably buy them back
Ill let you know Ricky Smile