306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Anyone with Chaucer Direct with Mods
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone with these and insured with mods? I need to update them with afew things like battery in boot as i didn't think i would need to declare that but according to some coppers that stopped me recently i do. Also need to notify them of my arch extensions apparently.
Mate for future reference, tell the insurance company literally everything even down to the owners club sticker. If they can get out of paying a claim, they will do all that is possible to and generally with modified cars, the first thing they will check is if all mods are declared.
Yeah, any modification away from standard spec and they need to be told.

Many years ago Welsh Ben had issues with a claim because he'd declared his wheels but not his non OEM tyres.
(13-08-2013, 11:31 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, any modification away from standard spec and they need to be told.

Many years ago Welsh Ben had issues with a claim because he'd declared his wheels but not his non OEM tyres.

That's ridiculous. Even down to the tyres?
That has to be bullshit!
just don't claim for a shitty worthless 306 . . . . ./thread . . Big Grin
Yep, they weren't even big wheels, went from standard 14"DTurbo pie cutters to 15" halfords wheels with a common tyre size possibly 195/50R15 IIRC