306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Good condition Cyclones
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Selling my Clones as they are of no use to me any more. 4 of them in a light anthracite colour. All generally in good condition other than the odd chip here and there. Tyres are in fairly good nick. 2x are on about 6mm tread and the other two are 3-4mm. One of them has some shoulder wear so i would recommend replacement in the next few thousand miles. They are all Toyo T1-Rs and are in the standard 195/55/15 size. As far as i am aware, all are in good condition with no dents, flat spots or wobbles.

Im looking for about £100 ONO for these collected from Epsom in Surrey or if you want to arrange a courier, i am happy for this but it HAS to be this week as i am off work this week and wont be able to do this after.
Can also bring these to Ace next week.

[Image: 5402968B-227A-456C-9447-EEF1F417AF20-530...C932D1.jpg]

theres a image to give you a idea of what colour they are. Can get individual close ups on request.

Edit: These also come with a full set of bolts including McGard lockers although the locker key is slightly iffy so i would recommend a new set of lockers.
Hmmm.
(12-08-2013, 05:28 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote: [ -> ]Hmmm.

I concur. I have a moonstone estate on steelies and snow tyres at the moment...
I swore I wouldn't get cyclones as I thought they were boring! lol

These are too tempting...
Sold pending payment tomorrow