306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Headlight bolts - brand new
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Weve all been there where either the torx head has rusted and involved snapped headlight plugs to get the things off etc or the bolt is bent once youve got it out so grabbed myself some new bolts and well i dont need 50 of them

Youll get 4 long bolts for the bottom of the headlights (2 each side) and 2 shorter bolts (1 each side) for the top of the headlight plus washer for all the bolts

Bolts are brand new and 8.8 strength and also been told they will not rust and even better they have a 10mm head on them

[Image: 6f6cf4e7.jpg]
[Image: 9360cfc4.jpg]

i have 6 sets of these left
No picture of other bolt but you will receive 6 bolts in total and 6 washers

£4.10 posted

Will be sent normal 2nd class postage. (if they never arrive you will need to pursue a claim with Royal Mail for a refund)

or send £5.60 and will be sent recorded delviery
only few sets left
pms replied to not many left
freshen up your cars look Smile
These are good. Got them on mine Smile
Cheers Sam Smile did you get the extra present also haha
few been posted out still for sale
Selling on eBay for £4.50 so grab a bargain
still for sale
bumpy bump
still for sale
ben87 Wrote:Cheers Sam Smile did you get the extra present also haha

yeh i did actually get th extra present! Everyone was saying how they got a little something extra but i was gutted when i didnt get one... then my parents told me to put the rubbish in the bin and i found it! lmao
Few sets left
bumping up Smile
ill have a set, wanna pm me ur paypal Smile give me an excuse to fit my crystals
Ill have a set for my morrettes please bud pm me your addy
can you pm me your paypal please lol
both have pms,i know i have 1 sets left for a fact at the moment. will check for definite tomorrow.

(1 set left after the previous 3 people have paid)
(14-11-2012, 09:18 PM)ben87 Wrote: [ -> ]both have pms,i know i have 1 sets left for a fact at the moment. will check for definite tomorrow.

(1 set left after the previous 3 people have paid)
I will have a set pm me payapl m8
Currently all sold awaiting payment from 2 of the 4 above.

Will double check if any left tomorrow
Paid bud!
found 4 sets at the moment Smile

Nadine and Jonny yours will be posted ASAP
Been called into work on overtime for next 2 days so earliest chance ill get is Tuesday but will let you know once they've been posted...

4 sets left
bumping
f*ck bumping get posting lol
may well be after another set in the future!
Jonny - been posted haha Smile
Any left?
4 sets pm me
Pms replied to
Pages: 1 2