306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Portsdown hill
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone ever go up portsdown hill ? Sometimes see hants 106 up there and a blaze p2 dt, I'm usually up there a fair bit (p1 black DT with clones and wouldn't make it sticker on boot)
Not really for any length of time but often go there for a burger!
(10-08-2013, 06:40 PM)vlj Wrote: [ -> ]Not really for any length of time but often go there for a burger!

Micks special burger... I say no more
We use to have meets up there all the time.

I will arrange something when I get my car back hopefully.
Sounds awesome will be good to meet some of you Big Grin
November meet?
I would hope to do one in September if I am honest.
I'm up for
Me and tom (puggyhdi above) are usually up there. Used to be there literally every night but not so much any more

I only live half a mile away in widley
I dont live to far i live next door to the gun shop On london rosd on north em next to tescos.
Yeah went up there last night didn't see any pugs really

Went to the churchillian bit and old dirty men were going in and out the bushes lol
I pop up there often, might be up there later this evening for a random drive!

If you spot a Black Rallye up there then that will be me, just pop over and say hello
(11-08-2013, 11:48 AM)Rich306 Wrote: [ -> ]I pop up there often, might be up there later this evening for a random drive!

If you spot a Black Rallye up there then that will be me, just pop over and say hello

will do Smile
I've no doubt me(Sigma ph1 DT) simon(China ph3 HDi) and tom (moonstone HDi) will be out if you want I can let you know on here where abouts we are if you want to come say hi!
Don't worry! We won't bite!
Well, phil will... But don't worry he won't spread rabies! Wink
Yeah ill probably go out later on what sort of time you guys likely to be out
I'll pop up there soon if you want, i'll give Tom and Phil a buzz

Tom and Phil won't be coming out, so i'll just be up there.
Probably wont be like till past 9 still need dinner and tidy up the house lol :/

Ill just pop up and see what's happening if you or no one is about just have to do it some thee time with a bit more notice Smile
Anyone end up going atall? Was there from around 9:45 till now may of missed you!
Nah haha ended up pubbbb
I did yes, i left the hill at 21:09 though and cruised down to Southsea with the Missfits Car club lol
Lol missfits I know of them and fair looks like I was to late
Well I go up there quite regularly so post when you're free
as long as the mrs lets me out im free Big Grin (only joking)

who runs that misfits anyway?

swear few of them were friends with the hashiriya lot and they fell out over something...

i THINK anyway dont quote me on that
Never heard of the misfits club lol
Gimmie a buzz when you're next about phil/rich. The 205 needs to embarass some more PERV's... *cough* rich *cough*
it's actually "missfitz" if being pedantic Tongue

i think they're relativly new/small

got a feeling the guy with flames all over his focus runs it with his mrs with the black r32

(12-08-2013, 01:04 PM)ginge191 Wrote: [ -> ]Gimmie a buzz when you're next about phil/rich. The 205 needs to embarass some more PERV's... *cough* rich *cough*

don't forget me! be good to meet some of you guys (althuogh im running a standard tune as my max fuel screw is damanged and wont go in so dont leave me behind lol)
might have a spare screw on a spare pump here; i'll check when i can be bothered Tongue
(12-08-2013, 01:12 PM)ginge191 Wrote: [ -> ]might have a spare screw on a spare pump here; i'll check when i can be bothered Tongue

yeah let me know man would be awesome its a bosch one i did post up on here on the wanted bit but no luck

mole grips and warranty seal got the better of it Tongue
Mole grips on a fuel screw Doh

yeh it's a semi ECU bosch but should have the same gubbins.
(12-08-2013, 01:17 PM)ginge191 Wrote: [ -> ]Mole grips on a fuel screw Doh

yeh it's a semi ECU bosch but should have the same gubbins.

i watched darren lobbs video and he said strong pair of pliars and to me that translated to mole grips Big Grin

bad move thinking back lol
Pages: 1 2