306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Seriously? WTF! Prob nsfw
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
lol

One off the reviews

i brought this because id heard some good storys. im not sure yet what to thinkg. im persisting. im 21, a little loose and wanted to improve on muscle tone. i use the smaller end cus the bigger end won't go in, i can only use it laying down, it dusn't stay in when i stand up but i carn't understand how it can as its got no grip whatsoever. it is alot of work to do the exercises for 20 mins a day as u have to reli focus on what your doing, im not sure if its improveing muscle tone, i like it because its exercising all the way inside where as kegel weights only seem to focus on the lower muscles. i will persist as it will more then likely improve my muscle tone with time.
when i first got it i put it in boiling water as it said to, to sterilise it and found that the bigger end had slighty cracked! lucky for me i don't need that end, and after use there is a smell of metal which isnt too nice so make sure to wash thouroughly!

Made me chuckle abit Wink
Ew ew ew ew ew
Pikey you need to stop searching for stuff like that.... Undecided
Dont see the problem....
Haha you never seen this sort of stuff before? lmao
im sure they will be sold soon out now the people on oc know about them.
Seems like a good idea to me. Pelvic floor exercises FTW. Plus, nobody's got time for piles.

Someones onto a minter!
Will it work for the other hole? ninja
It does state it can be used anally ninja
(08-08-2013, 04:50 PM)Grant Wrote: [ -> ]It does state it can be used anally ninja

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTaoc3GhrIWxZ_EQucz7li...oSOr8YkDVw]
lmao repped. That tickled my humour.
Win! *runs to buy*
Ordered 2 Wink
(08-08-2013, 05:30 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]Ordered 2 Wink

Im getting personalised his and hers ones.

Just to clear this up for people

clicky

NSFW
lmao the next meet is going to much more pleasurable ........ might be able to feel the sides next time Big Grin
Ahhhhh.... pile relief.