306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: That's one way to treat an Enzo...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Love this guys videos, especially the Rolls Royce one!
Haha, hadn't seen that one!

Id like to think this is what i would do if i won the lottery
Is there a full-length one of the XJ220 yet?
Tbh even if I won the lottery I wouldn't do that do an Enzo.

IF I won the lottery I'd almost immediately be in touch with Singer Design in Cali.... I think we all know why... And if you don't, you need an Archie-slap and a peek at google images!
(08-08-2013, 07:44 AM)Ed Doe Wrote: [ -> ]Tbh even if I won the lottery I wouldn't do that do an Enzo.

IF I won the lottery I'd almost immediately be in touch with Singer Design in Cali.... I think we all know why... And if you don't, you need an Archie-slap and a peek at google images!

YES.... thats where my money would be too !
(08-08-2013, 07:55 AM)Jake Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-08-2013, 07:44 AM)Ed Doe Wrote: [ -> ]Tbh even if I won the lottery I wouldn't do that do an Enzo.

Glad it's not just me; I was fully prepared to get slated for being a bellend for liking Porsches!

Proper old school with sorted suspension and brakes, and an EPIC flat-6 out back. And a BEAUTIFUL interior imo. Nothing short of orgasmic Tongue
(08-08-2013, 07:58 AM)Ed Doe Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-08-2013, 07:55 AM)Jake Wrote: [ -> ]

Glad it's not just me; I was fully prepared to get slated for being a bellend for liking Porsches!

Proper old school with sorted suspension and brakes, and an EPIC flat-6 out back. And a BEAUTIFUL interior imo. Nothing short of orgasmic Tongue

Heart
haha epic
I'm not a Porsche fan, But the Singer is a work of art.

[Image: Singer-Porsche-911-NY-2.jpg]

Also wondering when an XJ220 vid will appear, the fiery burnout teaser is awesome.
I dunno mabey im just being an old fart but its just another case of some prat flaunting the fact he has money to burn by destroying expencive cars....yawn...
I must admit to not liking that shape Porsche *dons flame-suit*

I much, much prefer the 993. In fact I'm pretty sure the 993 is the best looking 911 shape, especially in Turbo or GT2 guise...

[Image: 993-gt2.jpg]

Car-gasm...