306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: SRowell's FCS 2013 Video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Its still uploading and I will be at work for the next few days so I am leaving my computer on uploading. Hopefully it will be done in a few hours!

Cant wait to see it! Big Grin
gahhhh not there yet . .lol
gay... im at work and it obviously hasnt uploaded properly. Probably waiting for me to press a button at home to finish the upload!
SRowell fail
Has a degree in computer engineering

Cant even set a computer not to go to sleep when he goes to work.

Fail! Tongue
So much like the other videos we'll have to wait a few months? :p
Poopy.....i got all excited when i saw the thread title! Sad
2012-2013. All the same. Best things come to them who wait.
so is this the imaginary fcs video again? Tongue
Wtf does private mean. Is it done yet or not.
video is done and its encoded but it has obviously failed getting to the internet. im still at work sleeping for the second night running in the office. An engine fell off the back of a powerboat today... which wasnt a problem. But putting it inside the boat which then filled up with water and submerged the engine was a problem....

so ive spent my evening cleaning carbs, sorting out fuel, emptying the cylinders which were full of water, drying the electrics and spraying WD40 over everything! D:
right the engine survived at work!

Video appears in my youtube but wont play so must have uploaded incorrectly. Ill leave it running uploading tomorrow and hopefully it will be up tomorrow night!
Looser. Bet ya it aint done for tomorrow.
(06-08-2013, 09:15 PM)SRowell Wrote: [ -> ]video is done and its encoded but it has obviously failed getting to the internet. im still at work sleeping for the second night running in the office. An engine fell off the back of a powerboat today... which wasnt a problem. But putting it inside the boat which then filled up with water and submerged the engine was a problem....

so ive spent my evening cleaning carbs, sorting out fuel, emptying the cylinders which were full of water, drying the electrics and spraying WD40 over everything! D:

I thought you worked for IBM.... Confused
not yet i dont! October 21st!

Right... what happened with the first video was my dad was annoyed i was using the internet so cancelled the upload! He isnt home today so its uploading again and should be up this afternoon!
lol It's never straightforward is it!!

Really looking forward to seeing this Smile
It works Smile
Good video pal watching that makes me want to go on track even more lol
Amazing video Smile x
(08-08-2013, 10:32 AM)Danny2009 Wrote: [ -> ]Good video pal watching that makes me want to go on track even more lol

Agreed! lol Theres a clip of Rich's Rallye going through the chicane following a yellow 106, i'm pretty sure i was in the passenger seat! Big Grin

EDIT: Scratch that, seeing it in HD, its not Richs Rallye, its Seans '6. Doh
Haha!! Yeah baby!!!
bump.
Bump what lol, is it for sale?

Great video though dude, any progress with the oc@pugfest one?
(09-08-2013, 01:32 PM)SRowell Wrote: [ -> ]bump.

[Image: 3t17q5.jpg]

Big Grin
damn right!