306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Honda Del Sol
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
92 Jap import....good/bad....someone wants me to swap my 01 320d for one
Need more info to make a decision really. Personally i would keep the beemer, those honda boys think they're 20 year old shit boxs are worth a fortune atm!
lol...nice one Tom....here's the ad for it..

For swap jap import del sol fast we car pulls well in vtech as it should full exhaust system from the manifold all the way back sounds amazing in vtech tax will have 6 month on it and m.o.t until January next year 145k on the clock want ti no anything else just ask cheers
That's an ad? Confused

I'd also keep the BMW....
lol....that's what I thought too

Point taken..
Ever drove a del sol?

not worth it pal thay are crap.

if you want a Honda buy a civic or a integra type r or something.

personally i would keep the beemer
Orrr.. Swap plus cash your way, drop in a b16 turbo and lol all day at the shenanigans
I wouldn't even consider a car owned by someone who writes an as like that
really? just dont do it!!!!!!
Del sols are awesome cars, but I paid 800 for mine and that was 4 years ago...

Sounds like typical honda tax on that one.
shocking ad...I'd swap an old banana for that...but no more
I cannot imagine the condition its in with an owner like that. Keep Beemer and make drift car
Another Honda owner with their head firmly up their ass.
Think there was a del sol with a K20 fitted selling for £1100 like a couple of days ago
I'm personally shocked by the amount of old Honda's floating about the areas near me, the youngan's seem to love them these days despite they're heavy insurance cost!

Personally I'd have a XUD/HDi all day long and they usually cost less to buy, insure, tune etc.
Trent.. "it's cuz VTECC MAYYYTTTEEEE"
Does that make a diffirence...and because it's a convertible
(05-08-2013, 12:02 PM)Midnightclub Wrote: [ -> ]Trent.. "it's cuz VTECC MAYYYTTTEEEE"

More like "I iznt drivin na drty diezel myte, me bitchs bruvs gfs dads mate as a 700 brake orse powa civic tht eats fking evertfin myte"
You know that white one we were talking about the other day? thats literally him all over.. GENUINELY thinks it's faster than EVERYTHING! saw him on FB the other day on some jap car group saying "it'd ra*e your evo mate" "vtec over boost anyyy day mayyyyyte".. then organized a 'street race' down here.. lmao
I guess unless you like revving the nuts out an engine (I dont) you're aswell staying away from vtecs.....then again, they cant all be like that, there's someone with an Accord a few doors up from me, thats either a 1.8 or 2.0 and will probably be the vtec too......it's a "sensible" car compared to a crx I suppose
(05-08-2013, 12:14 PM)Midnightclub Wrote: [ -> ]You know that white one we were talking about the other day? thats literally him all over.. GENUINELY thinks it's faster than EVERYTHING! saw him on FB the other day on some jap car group saying "it'd ra*e your evo mate" "vtec over boost anyyy day mayyyyyte".. then organized a 'street race' down here.. lmao

Jesus. I thought it was bad around Croydon and Sutton but you sir, seem to live in a right chavy area!
Sorry... wheres this 'street race'!?
(05-08-2013, 12:32 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-08-2013, 12:14 PM)Midnightclub Wrote: [ -> ]You know that white one we were talking about the other day? thats literally him all over.. GENUINELY thinks it's faster than EVERYTHING! saw him on FB the other day on some jap car group saying "it'd ra*e your evo mate" "vtec over boost anyyy day mayyyyyte".. then organized a 'street race' down here.. lmao

Jesus. I thought it was bad around Croydon and Sutton but you sir, seem to live in a right chavy area!

Indeed! this same person said it'd "ra*e that GT-4 mate, done loads of my dads ones before" cue my friends GT-4 screaming past it before vtec had even.. 'kicked in yo' then "fair play, it's quicker than i thought it was".. he was surprised a 300hp celica gt-4 'did' his b16 civic ahaha...

I'll really try to find the fb group it was on.. proper lol'tastic!
I was laughing the other day in the Berlingslow.... Pulled up at some lights against a caged civic, kept up with him till his vtec kicked in y'oh
Danny he was flying up and down the gorge last night and a couple other nights the last two weeks taking the "racing line" on the wrong side the road 75% of the time, blipping the throttle constantly around any corner after screeching the brakes on!

Weston-Super-Mare and Bridgewater must be the boy racer capitals of the South West surely? Tongue
Sounds about right.. "proper kanjo racer mate"!!

him and all his mates are like that mate! so close to finding that fb convo now Tongue
I guess if I got one I'd classed as a nob even though I didnt drive like one
If you want a street race go to Bradford, seriously the amount of times I've seen full on drag racing on both sides of a public road is scary
Wow haha a honda owner that cant even spell vtec?! f*ck THAT. Keep your beemer lol
(05-08-2013, 01:46 PM)lolsteve Wrote: [ -> ]If you want a street race go to Bradford, seriously the amount of times I've seen full on drag racing on both sides of a public road is scary

Usually white Audi's/BMW's with black roofs!
Pages: 1 2