306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Stainless Zorsts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wondering what people have paid for their stainless systems and what diametre youve got. Ive had some prices on a 2.5" system, whuch I think is plenty enough for stage 2 power. What you guys saying?
I'd go for 2.75 - 3" becausedumdumlogic
3" added another £100 to it, so meh
I looked into prices and they were all a rip off
(02-08-2013, 03:26 PM)Just Sean Wrote: [ -> ]I'd go for 2.75 - 3" becausedumdumlogic

Hoho, tons of this pot and kettle shizzle going down atm! :p
dependes what your going for, if you have 3 piece with cat + 2 boxes its going to be a lot more than a 2 piece with 1 small box, what are you actually looking at?
Straight through, maybe a "box" but I might just get a straight through and then if I get a telling off by the po po, get a "box" put in after
Maybe worth remembering you need a box for MOT, see if they can supply & fit a dummy/empty box Wink
I can get it mot'd at work lol and if all goes well ill be able to mot it myself soon anyway Wink

Oh and they can do a "box" but that's adds £50 lol
I know its £50 but personal Id have one just for piece of mind, or get a cheap cherry bomb from the bay and get them to weld that on, they sound epic,

so we be coming to see connor for dodgy mot's in future lol
Ill be seeing conner for my next mot then!!
Connors MOT list:

1) Puglove
2) Just Sean
3) Silverzx
I'll do you a mild steel one same as mine with a cherry bomb for "cheap" if you drive up to mine
No f*ck you all Tongue I made a post when I first started here and only had 1 pm... So it its too late now Tongue
(03-08-2013, 12:17 PM)Connor Wrote: [ -> ]No f*ck you all Tongue I made a post when I first started here and only had 1 pm... So it its too late now Tongue

From me yeah? ninja
Just to bump this thread, would anyone else be interested if I could get a club discount set up from where im planning on getting mine done?
You planning on just getting a HDi batch done? Or XUD also?
No, gonna see if we can get a discount, not a group buy
Ok any idea roughly what to be expecting to pay?

Whats the cost before discount!?
Well they quoted me about £200 for my HDi, full turbo back straight through
I have a cat back exhaust system for sale in the for sale section.
For anyone interested, currently looking at 10% discount. Will have full details after Friday, after Ive had my system fitted Big Grin