306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Project uhhh pretty? Astor HDi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I don't have many, if any, plans for this because i'm poor and insurance will kill me, maybe one day. So expect a lot of "I cleaned her" pictures haha.

Anyway, this was after i'd picked her up
[Image: lVR0YIQ.jpg]
and said a sad goodbye
[Image: p3kziMUl.jpg]

Then I got to steal vaughans nimrods for about a week and it looked beautiful!!
[Image: 2BFU6dn.jpg]
[Image: Haw9k1Yl.jpg]
But he stole them back so i'm on clones again, which will get a refurb shortly.

[Image: b4lwUhp.jpg]

Awaiting the arrival of some purple paint for the calipers.
She's so prettyyyyy <£
pwitty, pwitty flower
When I see your username I forget its you and think its foreign lol.

Nice looking car. Just needs lows!
Car needs lows and pink wheels (as a great contrast to purple brakes)
If you want the wheels refuted Niall and I are refurbing 2 sets soon. Weekend/pissup at mine?
(02-08-2013, 01:46 PM)Grant Wrote: [ -> ]If you want the wheels refuted Niall and I are refurbing 2 sets soon. Weekend/pissup at mine?
Why are you refuting wheels? Are you in fact going to prove that they are wrong about being wheels?
ty kim Big Grin

(02-08-2013, 01:18 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]When I see your username I forget its you and think its foreign lol.

Nice looking car. Just needs lows!
(02-08-2013, 01:44 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]Car needs lows and pink wheels (as a great contrast to purple brakes)

It will be lowered... if you guys pay! and pink wheels Puke

(02-08-2013, 01:46 PM)Grant Wrote: [ -> ]If you want the wheels refuted Niall and I are refurbing 2 sets soon. Weekend/pissup at mine?

just holla when this is happening, sounds perfect!
Pink wheels?

*facedesk*
Tell me, is the roof lining Charred above the drivers seat from the previous owners?
(02-08-2013, 02:31 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]Tell me, is the roof lining Charred above the drivers seat from the previous owners?

lmao
(02-08-2013, 02:31 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]Tell me, is the roof lining Charred above the drivers seat from the previous owners?

Definitely just spat my tea out everywhere lmao

I thought it was a problem with Astor grey 306s from factory!

lol
(02-08-2013, 04:15 PM)Scott Wrote: [ -> ]

I thought it was a problem with Astor grey 306s from factory!

lol

Haha, maybe just in your case Wink
So... this arrived this morning Inlove and will be going on over the next few days! The bottom picture is more the real colour, silly iphone camera.

[Image: 7u3w7Uh.jpg]
[Image: AjhLavO.jpg]
Nice! Love that shade of purple. Where's that going?
(10-08-2013, 11:33 AM)Grant Wrote: [ -> ]Nice! Love that shade of purple. Where's that going?

It's beautiful! Calipers Smile
OMG, love that colour!
Do you know the colour code?
It kinda doesnt even look like paint, looks like a pot of glitter aha!
Chris and Tom: it's soooo good. Hopefully it shows up that well.

Grant: "purple caliper paint" on eBay, the metallic vivid purple one
Got ma bitch workin hard
[Image: 4kHJUrY.jpg?1]
That paint should look awesome against the astor! awesome choice, and glad you found some proper caliper paint, none of that halfrauds enamel shiz! Big Grin
Thanks gingey! I caaaant wait but not sure when it will be done!

Oh will you two put the handbags down and kiss and make up!
Got round to painting the calipers today Inlove

[Image: 8z5CfBy.jpg?1]
flol at her face
[Image: UXcubch.jpg?1]
i really like that colour actually! looks good!
wow matching toe nails to the calipers, nice.
So today she got some real tlc! New air filter, fuel filter and oil filter with complete oil change. And she's half way through getting new brakes all round. Lets just say it's been an expensive month, with the tax as well, mot next month also. Very love hate relationship going on. I got my hands dirty too and didn't leave it all up to vaughan; changed the air and fuel filter myself, and even purchased my first tool today, basically a mechanic now, right?

[Image: IMG_2514_zpscc9cd8b3.jpg]
I won't lie, i got pretty excited that it was pink! I'm kinda still a girl.

[Image: IMG_2517_zps1795e56f.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2518_zpsc41a3911.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2515_zps1054ffe8.jpg]
Lawl amie! What tools did you buy? And Christ those brake are getting close!!

Why the love hate relationship?
Presumably because she loves the car, but the costs are mounting just from servicing/taxing etc.

Lol at the toenails matching the caliper.
Pages: 1 2 3