306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Anyone for a china blue smoothed grill
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Could be tempted with that. Would save me getting my standard one smoothed...
Get it then foxy you mite get it cheap Smile
Im Tempted but postage is a bit steep.

I think the low quality photo could be hiding nastys.
Might piss on both your parades and buy it myself for Lols haha
If either of you 2 want it just say and I wont bid aginst you.
I don't need it, I have another smoothed grill in my garden ready to be sprayed Wink was just gunna bid for lols
TBH I dont really think I have the money.
I've got my original grill at home ready to e smoothed. May just get it done when I get my smoothed bumper resprayed!
Don't you already have a smooth grill?
Ye but it doesn't sit properly as it an aftermarket one.
jim, get it and get it sprayed with your bumper as the hard work has been done. saves you doing it.
Ye spose so. Will watch it and see hat it goes too!
even if you sick a bid of £10, you will still nget the whole lot for £20. will cost you more than that to get it done.
Ye spose so! Will see what it's at on Monday then!
got 2 bids now. anyone on here? "5.50
I may have some competition!
have you bidded jim? like dum said if anyone has then post it on here. if not i might put a sneaky one in.
I definately havent and wont now either. decided theres more important mods for £20
ive got a good visual mod in mind for around a tenner. not to sure about it yet but deffo gonna do it. see what people recon.
I haven't put a bid in. Not sure of I will or not.
still tempted by this. might mail him asking to drop the postage price. it aint no way gonna cost that to post. £4 max i would have said.
I may be the packaging that's costing a lot!
got a point their. never thought of that. mailed him anyway, see what he says.
ive got my old bonnet and was going to debadge it and if this goes cheap enough i might have it to go with it just incase anything happens to mine or i get another ph2/ph3. throw em straight on then.
Ye fair enough mate! I will see how much it is at later. But if you want it, I won't bid!
narh mate, thought about it and im not bothering. if i need one i will get one nearer the time.
Fair enough mate!