306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: FCS 2013 "Best Moments"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(29-07-2013, 07:08 PM)samass Wrote: [ -> ]"Yaayy, now I'm part of the club"

as he walked away lol

lmao

It's the way noone batted an eyelid. Either completely undetected or completely unhilarious.
Total lack of realisation Rofl
You were too stealthy, there wasn't nearly enough contact or aggression lol
I saved the aggression for last night when I got my darling Linzi home. Tried to be quiet for Sam's sake but she raped me at like 4am when I was sleeping and would NOT shut up lmao
Damn, I didnt hear a thing!!!
Really?! I kept telling her to shut up, we have guests. If i'd known i'd have broke her in half. Missed opportunity, there's always tonight I guess
Really really.

Might as well have, I've slept through an earthquake before, I doubt you'd have been able to make any noise that even came close
(29-07-2013, 08:07 PM)samass Wrote: [ -> ]Really really.

Might as well have, I've slept through an earthquake before, I doubt you'd have been able to make any noise that even came close

[Image: 6874536089_532509b3ab.jpg]
When am I coming to stay next then?
Whenever my testes produce more sperm mate
next month then Big Grin
I am gutted I never came! I will leave my calendar free next year so I can definitely come! I want to make pugfest aswell!
Congrats on 3rd best oc and fair play to pellowe for moulding such a unique car!
(29-07-2013, 06:30 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 2oq1j.gif]

[Image: 2oq37.gif]

Haha amazing Jonny!
(31-07-2013, 05:39 PM)samass Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 2q4kw.gif]via Imgflip GIF Maker

heh heh . .that's me in the white then black T-shirt . .Big Grin
this one is actually MILES better Big Grin

[Image: 2q513.gif]via Imgflip GIF Maker
As we're GIF'ing...

[Image: 2q5q9.gif]
Nice curt!
They are all so awesome!
(29-07-2013, 08:07 PM)samass Wrote: [ -> ]I've slept through an earthquake before

So you're a heavy sleeper.. some useful information there..
when are we next camping whistle
Don't know if its been mentioned but I seem to remember a megane getting the shit coaled out of it lol!
I mentioned it, Ed hasn't reacted yet. Must be at a dinner party or Waitrose or summat...
(01-08-2013, 09:48 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: [ -> ]I mentioned it, Ed hasn't reacted yet. Must be at a dinner party or Waitrose or summat...

Waitrose is too common for the likes of Ed, he only uses the local butchers and farm shops for his produce
Nah, my local farm shops are a damn sight cheaper than waitrose and - once you've cooked the meat - most other supermarkets tbh. Asda looks like good value until you cook their bacon and discover most of it has evaporated under the grill. Dodgy

I suspect Ed is actually making his weekly trip to Harrods for the groceries.
(02-08-2013, 06:25 AM)Poodle Wrote: [ -> ]I suspect Ed is actually making his weekly trip to Harrods for the groceries.

With a swift detour to see cousin Willie's first born yah?
Your all wrong, he sends his Butler to the shops.
lmao

Touché sir!
Fuuuuuck's sake!! Might as well change the thread title to "the funniest Ed-troll moments"... Tongue

And for the recrord I shop at Tescos, and get home delivery so I don't have to park the Meg in the carpark next to anyone
Wish I was posh enough to afford home delivery
(02-08-2013, 09:40 AM)Ed Doe Wrote: [ -> ]By jove!! Might as well change the thread title to "the funniest Edward jolly gag moments"... Tongue

And for the record I shop at Harrods, and get home delivery so the boy doesn't have to park the Rolls in the carpark next to any proles

I'm such a bastard.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5