306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Thanks for this morning, you know who you are.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks to everyone who stopped to help fix my car this morning during my double break down even though we were running late, the moral support was awesome but I would of ended up waiting for an AA truck if it hadn't been for Ginge191, Wingnutz and Kingy, you boys are utter heroes and I'll rep you later.
Angel

you're welcome sugar tits x
That vest top did the trick then.
(28-07-2013, 05:04 PM)Poodle Wrote: [ -> ]That vest top did the trick then.
Yeah totes.

Still cant believe I managed to break down while breaking down. My lift pump cut out (for about the 4th time of the weekend) and as I costed to the side of the road I hit a pot hole which bent the wheel and flattened the tyre. 2 breakdowns in 1.
lmao
truly epic breakdown! then needing to pull over more people for more tools Doh
I wish someone had taken a photo.
lol i would of stopped but i thought it was just your lift pump coughing up again!
Your welcome mate. Nice to actually meet you.
Toms used to do that but hasn't since he unplugged his MAF
Pmsl yeah pulling the maf plug will do that - doesn't request the fuel in the first place.
Fucks sake, I really like those steels...
I should probably post the pic in here too but hopefully hammers will fix it.
(28-07-2013, 09:57 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]I should probably post the pic in here too but hopefully hammers will fix it.

You can't fix it with hammers, they don't have enough science.
Want me to throw some science at them? Thaa knows!!!
I fookin' love how since this weekend Science is now not only something that can be measured in a quantitative amount but is almost tangible.

"More science, that'll fix her"
No worries mate, as i said to you, it was a good job I decided to leave that wheel brace in the car! I'd like to think you'd do the same for me though, as i came out of that junction on full chat, then noticed the 'state up on a trolley jack, figured I might as well pull over.....even if just to point and laugh! lmao
(28-07-2013, 10:37 PM)Ruan Wrote: [ -> ]Want me to throw some science at them? Thaa knows!!!

Ruan! 26 psi of science, STAT!