306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Halfords trade cards at fcs?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Me and my fellow business trade representatives are trying to find anyone who may have a spare trade card going.
We spend a lot at the establishments and would benefit from this greatly.

So uh, anyone got any going?

ThumbsUp
Same here... Please :p
If that's true ginge take your old receipts in to show how much your buying and they will give you one providing you are spending enough
IIRC they stopped doing the receipt thing
I've got one, I'm not very local to you tho!
Go to halfords and apply for one.
Can't apply for one unless you're in the trade iirc?!
I enquired a while back as I'm self employed but they said no Sad
I've got one!!

Not in the trade but did work at a car dealership!!
Wage slip didn't say what job I did and they didn't ask
They've changed the application process now so going in with receipts doesn't work.
I got mine with a student card, just said I'm doibg automotive engineering and that was that
I got mine with my military id. said j was an aircraft techy
To be honest there not worth it don't realy save much. Well I never have dont use mine anymore if I am honest
That depends what you buy. Paint etc, no, not really worth bothering. But if you need a battery on a Sunday, you'll save like 40% depending on what you go for.

Then there's all the little bits that add up, like bulbs. I bought some £4.99 chromed indicator bulbs (only orange flashing ones with the correct pins for mine), down to .99p. Same story with brake fluid etc, Halfords own stuff offers massive discount on trade.

So basically, bollocks lol
Aye like I said useless lol. Get most stuff at cost anyway 10 quid posted to the first pmSmile
I bought a 306 off the branch manager of Halfords..... That got me a trade card. Big Grin
You have to own the card to get trade now.
(25-07-2013, 05:18 PM)Birk Wrote: [ -> ]You have to own the card to get trade now.
How do they check?
Even if your unlucky enough to have to sign my signature is just a squiggle anyway and easy enough to forge so anyone could use my card.
All you need is a business card. Fact.

You can get them free from vistaprint. £2.50 postage.

Winnar.
The guy at my local halfords said he didn't need any evidence off me for the card as I was wearing overalls..