306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Camping at Meets/Shows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(24-07-2013, 02:34 PM)Poodle Wrote: [ -> ]You forgot the obligatory inverting of Fooby's numberplates. And shouting "ooooooowwwwwwww" at Ed. And telling Jonny of your surprise at just how short he is every time you see him. Oh and making Ruan do turbo noises. Or asking Niall and Grant which one's going to ask "the question". Also, ginger jokes, stealth bumming, yells of "scuff", flying penii...
Or adding "yah" on the end of every sentence he says

(24-07-2013, 02:37 PM)Kimmie Wrote: [ -> ]You seem to have forgotten to mention the naked stealth laps around the track to 'test it out'.
Too Right!!
(24-07-2013, 02:34 PM)Poodle Wrote: [ -> ]making Ruan do turbo noises.

My highlight of when I see Ruan! Especially his VNT ones! lol
(23-07-2013, 05:07 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]
(23-07-2013, 02:40 PM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]By sounds of it, a very secure tent is needed for camping around you lot!!

Nah if you lock it they'll just cut into it to ra*e you lol .

have to use this:

[Image: %24(KGrHqZHJFEFHPuGlB8gBR7rR-gfbw~~60_1.JPG]

cant find armoured tent so maybe camo
Can't wait to get naked and shag you all!
(24-07-2013, 02:37 PM)Kimmie Wrote: [ -> ]Wait. What's 'the question'?

You seem to have forgotten to mention the naked stealth laps around the track to 'test it out'.

??? Explain... Lol
(25-07-2013, 12:11 PM)Rich306 Wrote: [ -> ]
(24-07-2013, 02:37 PM)Kimmie Wrote: [ -> ]Wait. What's 'the question'?

You seem to have forgotten to mention the naked stealth laps around the track to 'test it out'.

??? Explain... Lol

Ppc 20....12? Might even be 11

But dum dum ran a whole lap of mallory park naked for the sum of £5

I'd like to say it was because he was wasted. But he was just being himself haha.
(25-07-2013, 09:30 PM)Jake Wrote: [ -> ]Ppc 20....12? Might even be 11

But dum dum ran a whole lap of mallory park naked for the sum of £5

I'd like to say it was because he was wasted. But he was just being himself haha.

It was 2011, I would of done 2012 too but it was bloody freezing (remember like 15 of us in your tent). I also ran Prescott Hill at Pugfest this year

However this isn't anything to do with the question that Kim refers to
this sounds like alot of fun would deffo want to come to one of these meets is it only for the best pugs or ones in progress aswell?
Pugs Renault rovers even the occasional Ford
fair enough think i may have to come along once my pug is in suitable condition lol
Doesn't matter what the cars like. The camping is the best bit by far!
To most extent it eclipses the show hah
(12-08-2013, 04:52 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't matter what the cars like. The camping is the best bit by far!
To most extent it eclipses the show hah

Damn right, enjoyed FCS just gone thoroughly!
Wink
fair enough when is the next one and where?
Castle coombe action day? look at the meets section.
Pages: 1 2