306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Phase 1 or phase 2?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Thanks Scott I pretty much have no special extras , Sad no air con . Saying that the air con in the ph3 china don't work anyway aha, and every 6 I have the hot/cold air dials don't work,
(22-07-2013, 09:12 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Il be at Fcs feel free to take it to bits haha
Challenge accepted.
lmao beat me to it!
No I won't be I have to drive home remember hahaa
Im sure it left the factory as a ph1
At our 'Ace Cafe' meet last year, Adam (Fooby) bought a new HDi and locked another member in the car as he was getting annoyed with them messing with his car. He then proceeded to remove every piece of interior trim possible from inside the car without any tools. You can't say things like that lightly around here lol
It's one that has a lot of people arguing. If people ask I say ph2 save hassle lol
Looking at it its definitely been converted after it was registered as that boot lid is PBS. ph3 boot lid with ph2 window seal (ph3s dont have the seal) which means it was probably off a T plate car.

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=9017]

As I say it would be really interesting to have a look over it and find the age of the parts.
(22-07-2013, 09:15 PM)Scott Wrote: [ -> ]At our 'Ace Cafe' meet last year, Adam (Fooby) bought a new HDi and locked another member in the car as he was getting annoyed with them messing with his car. He then proceeded to remove every piece of interior trim possible from inside the car without any tools. You can't say things like that lightly around here lol

You forget to mention that this was shortly superseded by replacing all the removed trim with 8 oc members!
(22-07-2013, 09:15 PM)Scott Wrote: [ -> ]At our 'Ace Cafe' meet last year, Adam (Fooby) bought a new HDi and locked another member in the car as he was getting annoyed with them messing with his car. He then proceeded to remove every piece of interior trim possible from inside the car without any tools. You can't say things like that lightly around here lol

Now that was funny!

Another thing........ wernt all Bianca ph2 6's on a R pate???
Oh god , you may look over my car but please don't take it to bits hahaa
just a thought, whats your rev limiter, ph2s cut at 7250 but ph1s rev to 7500 (about the only bonus)
(22-07-2013, 09:17 PM)Grant Wrote: [ -> ]

You forget to mention that this was shortly superseded by replacing all the removed trim with 8 oc members!
lmao Oh yeah, that was a good game. We'll have to play it again at our Ace day in October..."how many members can we fit in the estate"!

Chris I had a phase 2 nile 6 which had a phase 3 boot lid with seal (i.e. a 2.5).

(22-07-2013, 09:19 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]just a thought, whats your rev limiter, ph2s cut at 7250 but ph1s rev to 7500 (about the only bonus)
7450 IIRC (yes, going to be a pedant!).

This thread makes me feel like such an anorak.
(22-07-2013, 09:21 PM)Scott Wrote: [ -> ]Chris I had a phase 2 nile 6 which had a phase 3 boot lid with seal (i.e. a 2.5).

My S plate XUD in nile had a ph3 lid ThumbsUp
ph1 are lighter too not so much steal in them, the doors dont have door bars
Has no door bars

It revs out at 7500ish
Yeah definately phase 4 then

lol
The front bumper is green under the white paint its showing slightly so obviously not the original bumpers.
cut and shut lol
^^^He's the king of scrap, take his word for it.
It's defo not hahaa. Just has a different bumpers lol. Shh. Also Scott if you put it on front row everyone will be able to look better Wink I feel your all slightly taking the piss out of me here haha
We never take the piss on this forum.

Its full of people who share a genuine interest in cars with no sense of humor.

lmao

Yeah ok, we're all mad. Nothing personal about it. You want to see the abuse chris gets. Want to hear a few stories about him? lol
ignor them theyve got the taste of new blood

there all a good bunch of loones
as you will see at FCS
Don't worry, you wouldn't be the only one driving round in a 306 with new bits welded on (vlj's car for instance)
I was joking I can take a bit of banter Wink is chris (dum dum) ?
yeah im Chris
yes chris is dum-dum and i think coomb is another circuit he wants to cross of his list so you will probably see a lot more of chris
(22-07-2013, 09:35 PM)Grant Wrote: [ -> ]You want to see the abuse chris gets. Want to hear a few stories about him? lol
I could tell you a few *short* stories about him whistle

We're not camping at the track cully, so he might have to deal with just the camp site. Though hopefully not. lol
Ah that makes sense now, hes the one who likes to model cars in his underwear HAHAHA!
Underwear?!

Thats far too overdressed for Chris!
Haha,
Pages: 1 2 3