306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Dum-Dums VNT 2.1TD OEM+ Bianca Estate. (loads of pics and video now added)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
I think a lip spoiler from an A4 on the boot-lid would look cool
Needs more bosozoku.
Further proof that gti6s are fat knackers. lol

Needs more 2.2. :p
(04-11-2013, 07:28 AM)Poodle Wrote: [ -> ]Further proof that gti6s are fat knackers. lol

Or that DumDum can't count? :p
So I fitted my BMW seats before the Christmas Meet and they are awesome but I want something even lower and more bucket like now (I really do change my mind too often).

[attachment=11963]
[attachment=11964]
[attachment=11965]

Oh and to prove that I do still do work on the 2.2 I fitted my powerflex lower engine mount. Much fire and violence was needed to get the old one out but eventually a hammer and chisel got it.

[attachment=11966]
[attachment=11967]
[attachment=11968]
[attachment=11969]
[attachment=11970]
Did you get the big washers with the engine mount or is it something you have fitted?

Cheers Titch
The big washers came in the kit mate, there is a recess in the mount for them.
I have the same mount to fit but don't have the washers, will have to get some
(09-12-2013, 02:18 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]The big washers came in the kit mate, there is a recess in the mount for them.

Ok cheers mate, mine never came with any washers, and there is no recess in the bush to fit them in? i guess the mount i bought was an old stlye one the ones that seemd to split and the newer design ones have the washers in. Would you be able to let me know the size of the washer please? the outer diameter and the size of the hole in the centre.

Cheers Titch
The newer kits i think come with the washers. Mine came also with washers. Ordered them like 3 weeks ago.
Yeah old kits didn't have them. I assume it cant be much of a problem as youll only crush as far as the bush tube. I could measure them next time I'm in the garage but theres no point if you dont have a recess in the bush for them, I'd just get some BFO washers.
(09-12-2013, 05:51 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah old kits didn't have them. I assume it cant be much of a problem as youll only crush as far as the bush tube. I could measure them next time I'm in the garage but theres no point if you dont have a recess in the bush for them, I'd just get some BFO washers.

Ok thanks mate, i have had a look and biggest i can find on ebay is 50mm.
contact Powerflex...

they will send out the updated one if you complain about they breaking down.
Has the big vicious killer spider not killed you to death yet?
(10-12-2013, 01:07 PM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]contact Powerflex...

they will send out the updated one if you complain about they breaking down.

thats what I done, mount is fairly solid now
Yeah i did email them, and they just said oh you have the old version and need to buy the new style, so have emailed them back again saying that mine is starting to split which it is in the middle from th ebolt hole outwards and just waiting for a reply off them now.

Cheers Titch
(10-12-2013, 01:20 PM)c.gerrard Wrote: [ -> ]Has the big vicious killer spider not killed you to death yet?

Surprisingly not yet, haven't seen him since the Christmas meet but then I haven't really driven.
Love this. Gave me some ideas.
So no pictures but she is looking awesome.

Passed her MOT and now I can concentrate on making shiny but I have realised my insurance is due in in january so thats gonna hurt.

Other than fitting my 2.2 engine I want some reclining buckets, a LHD fog light, a front splitter and some other little bits and bobs
LHD fog light?
What the hell is a lhd fog light
Im guessing a Left hand side fog light, with a typo lol
Yeah a Euro spec Left Hand Drive fog light to replace the blank on the NSR (nearside rear) so that I have 2 rear fog lights and it doesn't look broken.
Oooo euro spec lol

Get the 2.2 in you pansy n stop stalling with fog light crap
The 2.2 has money issues, there is so much that is different between the 406 and 306 and so much that needs modifying for my turbo set up.
Get off here and into the garage then!! Wink
(23-12-2013, 02:15 PM)Grant Wrote: [ -> ]Get off here and into the garage then!! Wink

What he said
Well I did get off here but only to get some 306 seats as I've changed my mind about the BMW seats.
Having had a drive back in the Pug seats I'm not sure I do want them back. Argh, decisions, decisions, need to see if I can afford an ebay bucket and a decent bit of steel plate to mount it.
You make indecision simple
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25