306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Weather at fcs...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Arrgh just looked ahead on my phone app and the weather for fcs doent look great... it was patchy last year too Sad
Mate the weather forecasts are rarely right for the next day let alone a week on! lol
Thats fair hoping for sun tho cars look better plus.....the wonen wear less...ooh right
lol The brutal honesty of it.
I'll repeat what I said last year...

[attachment=8945]
I dont think i need an invitation to share this clip lol

http://youtu.be/lgNoY3MqpZg
f*ck, rain wont spoil it for me, I'm getting naked whatever the weather.
(21-07-2013, 12:35 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]f*ck, rain wont spoil it for me, I'm getting naked whatever the weather.

L A D!!!!!
Were we to expect any thing different lol
Fcs tradition for it too be windy and cold haha
Shit weather for a shit show!

Run by people who think more or the £ in the bank than what the show goer wants
(21-07-2013, 05:41 PM)swampy Wrote: [ -> ]Shit weather for a shit show!

Err... yeah?
Which show you been to? Its been dwindling in past years, but its still a better show than quite a fair few out there. Its more about the community for a lot of people. You get out what you put in.

Itwasntme You've obviously not spoken to any of the staff in the last 6 months then. Given the attendance of a LOT of French car clubs i'd say most show goers want that community vibe and any time i've been before it's been pulled off well.
(21-07-2013, 08:22 PM)Grant Wrote: [ -> ]

Err... yeah?
Which show you been to? Its been dwindling in past years, but its still a better show than quite a fair few out there. Its more about the community for a lot of people. You get out what you put in.

Really, I don't think I've ever been to a show that was worse.

It is all about getting to hang out with the club for me.
Tbh im keen for this year. This is my 4th year going now and its gone down hill ever since my first year but they have made a big deal about how different this year will be so im going to give it a chance. If it is crap, will still have a bloody good time camping! Smile
(21-07-2013, 08:47 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]Tbh im keen for this year. This is my 4th year going now and its gone down hill ever since my first year but they have made a big deal about how different this year will be so im going to give it a chance. If it is crap, will still have a bloody good time camping! Smile

^^This, a lot of the staff have been saying they've acknowledged the problems from previous years and supposedly they've tried to fix a lot of them.

Camping will be epix though, as will the Themed Paddocks. I've seen the actual layout and my paddock is trackside, really central too. Just wondering how fuel cleaning products i can get away with. Window polish.. thats about it lol
Met office is now saying its gonna be lovely

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/public/weath...1374879600
(23-07-2013, 09:34 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]Met office is now saying its gonna be lovely

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/public/weath...1374879600

Yeah I saw that on my app as well. Couldn't give a toss anyway, you live in England, you get used to wind and rain lol