306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Pug fanboy from Northern Ireland
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, I'm Adam. I live in Northern Ireland (Hence the user name) I am 17 and owner of a 106 1.1, driver of a 207 1.4 and am here to learn about the 306 (specifically the diesels) as I plan to buy one as they look great and it seems you can get good power out of them easily... I am also a massive Peugeot fanboy Smile
Welcome............ just don't felt spec it , looks cack
(19-07-2013, 05:13 PM)puglove Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome............ just don't felt spec it , looks cack

Thanks mate and I won't. I would like it to be drivable and not look like a farmer boy racers car, lol. No volcanes and no "slammin." I'm more into usable performance Smile
good man ThumbsUp
Hi there !
This place for me, so far has been a haven of information and I've just been using XUD section alone ..

Helpful blokes in chat also !
Welcome along mate, any questions just ask, we are a banterous lot, so aslong as you can take abit of banter you'll fit in fine Smile
excellent forum u wont regret it! slammed ftw!
Welcome
welcome to the felt spec is crap crew
Welcome along
Welcome along mate.
Hello welcome to the Peugeot 306 car forum.
Thanks for the welcomes lads. As for the banter, don't worry, I can take it as well as I can dish it out, lol
Welcome Smile
Welcome Smile
Welcome to the lunacy. As said, please don't felt spec it!
I will promise EVERYBODY right here, right now that I will not felt spec the car! Haha!
Welcome along. Loads of very knowledgeable folk on here won't steer you wrong :-)
Welcome Smile
welcome lad

get one bought. imo slam it , screw it , finee job

What type you looking for ?
A peugeot diesel fan from N.I that likes usuable power. I thought I was the only one :')