306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: 20mm wheel spacers and bolts 306 etc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking to see if anybody has a 20mm wheel spacer. I have got 3 so I'm missing one at the moment.

Also looking at getting 40mm or 46mm alloy wheel bolts as well 12 or 16 sets.

I will need a prices including p&p thanks.
There still none about?
I have a set of 20s and 15s but no bolts as I am running studs.
I've got 15 tuner bolts, 8 are 45mm as the lad i brought them off cut them down to avoid rubbing on the brake guards on the back the rest are 50mm these come with my 20mm spacers I brought off Rik on .net.. I'm 40 miles away from you and cant post!! but if you wanted to collect you could have them for £10 ??

I also have 16 x 60mm studs (M12x1.25 pitch) for a stud conversion which only 4 were test fitted then removed due to being to short for my application. Was going to send them back but would of cost me more so kept them and just brought 80mm as well I still have the receipts for £22+ if these better for you you could have them for £15 as said only four will have any marks there still new haha

Couple of options for you mate (Y)
(27-07-2013, 01:27 PM)ky jonzy Wrote: [ -> ]I've got 15 tuner bolts, 8 are 45mm as the lad i brought them off cut them down to avoid rubbing on the brake guards on the back the rest are 50mm these come with my 20mm spacers I brought off Rik on .net.. I'm 40 miles away from you and cant post!! but if you wanted to collect you could have them for £10 ??

I also have 16 x 60mm studs (M12x1.25 pitch) for a stud conversion which only 4 were test fitted then removed due to being to short for my application. Was going to send them back but would of cost me more so kept them and just brought 80mm as well I still have the receipts for £22+ if these better for you you could have them for £15 as said only four will have any marks there still new haha

Couple of options for you mate (Y)

So there 8 bolts 45mm and 8 bolts 50mm?

How many 20mm spacers are there 4?

I'm interested for sure £10 any pictures?

thanks
nono read it again lol i got the bolts WITH my 20mm spacers but weren't long enough so replaced now the bolts are surplus lol

and there 15 bolts as he said 12 with 3 spare.. as in 12 and you use four lockers making 16 Wink

So I'm offering 15 tuner bolts and the key for £10 spacers not included lol

15 of these: with the key to remove and fit Smile
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PEUGEOT-CITROE...460f6c0935
depending on the alloys you're using welshy, those bolts may not be safe
What piggy mean here is as they are 60* tapered, if you are running standard peugeot wheels for instance then there are several variations of bolt E.g flat seated or like my challengers flat with a taper which i used conversion washers
(http://www.raceways.co.uk/Peugeot_conver..._bolts.htm)

I used them for a good time before fitting the washers though and yes not ideal and not recommending it but they never fell off ! Also on the c2 wheels they were flat seated i believe and they had the same tapered bolts in and no issues either but each to there own and you have been advised and given the explanation to the allegation piggy made so it doesn't just sound like i'm trying to sell dangerous items.. Wink
I do understand the flat bolts are like for my standard alloy wheels I got at the moment. Then the tapered ones are like for after market alloy wheels they go in on a angle. It's like from steel wheels to alloy wheels etc.
Thats it mate Smile just making sure everyone who reads this knows too lol