306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: URGENT HELP NEEDED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If anyone is local to helston, Cornwall could they help me out please? I'm on the b3297 burras? Towards helston, got a blow out and no spare wheel or jack! :/ if anyone could help me out that would be great Thankyou
bump for help...I am WAAAY too far
And that's why you should always carry a spare & a jack
I know! When I got the car it didnt come with one with having the boot build etc and there weren't enough room in the car :/ F*CKING CORNISH ROADS!!
dude that sucks, good luck with getting help.
(17-07-2013, 06:04 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]dude that sucks, good luck with getting help.

I know mate! These narrow roads, great big bushes either side, bus coming opposite way, moved over and hit a great big bloody rock that was on the edge of the road!!

I've got RAC breakdown, after being on hold for an hour + having to ring several times because unkept getting cut off I got towed by somebody local. What do I pay insurance for?
You pay insurance because the police have a tendency to crush cars without it, f*ck knows why you're paying for rac though lol.
Christ, you're a long way from home :/

Glad it got sorted eventually
RAC are who my insurance company chose, when I'm back I will be writing a strongly worded letter!

I know, if I were closer to home it would have gone done pretty much straight away but we don't have massive rocks on the side of the road!