306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: '97 Venitian Ph2 2.0 16v XSI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Selling on behalf of a friend
Car located in Portsmouth

Hi guys and girls. I bought this car as a runaround while I was fixing up my daily. Had a brand new clutch while in my possession. After having this done, the car drove and felt great. Unfortunately, there's a hole in the rad and the headgasket seems to have gone and as I have my daily back, it's now no longer any use to me. Will obviously need to be trailered away. Comes with a fair bit of service history, no tax, MOT until August. Pictures and information available on request. Please feel free to contact me on 07840655356

£250
[attachment=8792]
[attachment=8793]
[attachment=8794]
[attachment=8795]
[attachment=8796]
[attachment=8797]
Sam needs this!
Price required please

Yeah sam does need this!
He can have some ph2 yellow tinted fogs for free if he wants them lol
Didn't see it has no price, yeah needs one please Philippe
(16-07-2013, 06:29 PM)Curt Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't see it has no price, yeah needs one please Philippe

Just messaged him. Hope he gets back soon
That's cool, cheers Smile
Considering the faults, id say no more than £250
IMO looks like a scrap value only job.

Samass if you want to store it at mine till you get back your welcome. In fact i have a spare rad of the correct type.
Hmm, switch out the shitty xsi lump for a 1.5dt?
(16-07-2013, 06:51 PM)samass Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm, switch out the shitty xsi lump for a 1.5dt?

Yes!!!!!
you know this needs to be done sam!!!
Ok, someone buy it for me then
Just dip into scotts wheel fund lmao
Sam ill buy it for you if you send me the money.
(16-07-2013, 07:57 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]Sam ill buy it for you if you send me the money.

That's a really kind offer of you, Sam must be glad he has such a good friend
(16-07-2013, 07:57 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]Sam ill buy it for you if you send me the money.

*sigh*